Season 2013 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
eltham u19's in trouble again, finished last year with property damage to function venue, starting fights with supporters how will they be remembered this year.
I think you're out of line a bit there, none of it was their fault, who said there was property damage to that venue that Eltham were the only ones at, as for their last home game that was the "Bundoora Scums" fault for having their huddle within walking distance (and only just) of where they were drinking since the end of their game and last week when they did the same at H/berg and yelled abuse all through the senior game, that wasn't their fault, it was H/bergs fault for kicking to many goals down at that end. So what you don't understand Eltham are nice people, its never their fault so there's no need for them to do anything about all this stuff

I think you're out of line a bit there, none of it was their fault, who said there was property damage to that venue that Eltham were the only ones at, as for their last home game that was the "Bundoora Scums" fault for having their huddle within walking distance (and only just) of where they were drinking since the end of their game and last week when they did the same at H/berg and yelled abuse all through the senior game, that wasn't their fault, it was H/bergs fault for kicking to many goals down at that end. So what you don't understand Eltham are nice people, its never their fault so there's no need for them to do anything about all this stuff

A parent of the players told me about their venue troubles, And they might be re-introduced to the leagues stance on racial vilification from what i hear.

A parent of the players told me about their venue troubles, And they might be re-introduced to the leagues stance on racial vilification from what i hear.

I guess you are all just jealous that Eltham has so much young talent coming through. U17s undefeated Premiers, U19s finished on top, 1sts & 2nds all in finals. Name another club travelling better than that without artificial and financial infusion.

I'm glad our young blokes are not the type of Character you Cashed up clubs will want to recruit.

I guess you are all just jealous that Eltham has so much young talent coming through. U17s undefeated Premiers, U19s finished on top, 1sts & 2nds all in finals. Name another club travelling better than that without artificial and financial infusion.

I'm glad our young blokes are not the type of Character you Cashed up clubs will want to recruit.

that's the point d*%#head , it's just that " character" most successful clubs don't won't and the culture that follows it. Good luck with your "characters"

Mate you're the best, We've been hearing this shit for thirty years about your fantastic juniors, was it about 4 or 5 years ago they won the U/19 flag when Northcote punched them up? That group really went on with it and made a name for themselves." Jealous of Eltham" yer right

Anyway. instead of taking bitchy pot shots like 5 year old girls lets talk finals.

I am looking forward to Sat. Two of the best Clubs in the NFL and the most powerful in the past decade will hit it out on Sat for the right to tackle Mont.

I am really 50/50 on this game. In the past fortnight I have seen them both and I am unsure what to make of that. What I reckon is history is history. Both will come out all guns blazing. Will be one of the better games you will see this year. Cannot wait. Who will win....I will call the Tigers, seem to be up and about and a proven finals winner.

In the Sunday game, as a Panther I am obviously sticking with them and do believe they can win. Their last 6 weeks read like their last few seasons. Can take it up to the big teams at times but can drop a few to others. That is basically what is the difference between top and mid range sides but with a few ins for them and a few outs on the Couger side I am tipping a 3 point win.

In the reserves I reckon the Tigers can upset the Slime and the Panthers to get over the Kangaroos.

In the 19s, the Slime; with the coach who has one of the best records in local footy in the past 5 years to get over the cougers in a ripper. The Chooks and the Magpies to also have a ripping game and will be a kick in it, maybe the Chooks just.

All in all probably six games that could be decided by a kick but as we know.....its s funny game.

Looks like good weather, see ya at Preston.

Two cracking games coming up for the start of the finals eries and let's hope that the weather doesn't interfere too much.

Northcote Park vs Eltham A couple of big losses for the Cougars while the Panthers have some important ins which may just give them the balance of favourr. and if they do, what a night it will be !
Bundoora vs Heidelberg. This really could go either way and probably will depend on whose midfield gets on top and gives their forwards and easy ride.

great win by bundoora today! turned off in the last quarter but were far amd away the better side! On another note, sirely I heard wrong when a rumour circled that Mont are taking the NFL to court because they are not allowing Magin to play. If so Mont you are a disgrace, you obviously have no faith in the boys that got you there!

great win by bundoora today! turned off in the last quarter but were far amd away the better side! On another note, sirely I heard wrong when a rumour circled that Mont are taking the NFL to court because they are not allowing Magin to play. If so Mont you are a disgrace, you obviously have no faith in the boys that got you there!

You're kidding me, same old story every year. Bring in new overpaid blokes, don't win the granny, blokes leave. The same scenario then repeats

I thought bundoora were clearly the better side for most of the day. Probably outplayed heidelberg for at least 3 of the 4 quarters. I was looking at the game and not the scoreboard.
Tigers totally outplayed for three quarters then came home with wet sail in the last with 15 scoring shots on goal. Kennedy a stand out at both ends but for the rest it was a case of too little too late.
Bulls limited in their rotations after half time with a couple of injuries, one looks to be a severe hamstring (no. 27 ?). Won it in the second quarter kicking into the wind at the Market end.
Matt Dennis dominant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bundoora had the tiges measure all day and it was only when the lack of rotations began to take it's toll where heidelberg able to do some damage on the scoreboard. ten points was flattering with the goal after the siren making it closer than it actually was. Injuries at Bundy left only one on the bench for most of the second half. A number of big names at the Den moving on or finishing off to join Mick G on the boundary line will be hard to replace but don't worry they will find them.
Northcote Par, is it true they were going to the Supreme Court for an injunction to let the pumpkin head that belted Moorcroft be allowed to play? and Mont, did they really challenge the league rules at court as well. I could have saved them a heap of money because everyone knows the weekend starts at 4.00pm on Friday not Midnight. OMG who is making the decisions at that club, K. RUDD?
Two more massive games this week. Bring it on.:footy:

Bundoora had the tiges measure all day and it was only when the lack of rotations began to take it's toll where heidelberg able to do some damage on the scoreboard. ten points was flattering with the goal after the siren making it closer than it actually was. Injuries at Bundy left only one on the bench for most of the second half. A number of big names at the Den moving on or finishing off to join Mick G on the boundary line will be hard to replace but don't worry they will find them.
Northcote Par, is it true they were going to the Supreme Court for an injunction to let the pumpkin head that belted Moorcroft be allowed to play? and Mont, did they really challenge the league rules at court as well. I could have saved them a heap of money because everyone knows the weekend starts at 4.00pm on Friday not Midnight. OMG who is making the decisions at that club, K. RUDD?

Lack of rotations definitely took their toll on the bulls. They were always going to win.

It will be interesting to see if any of the injured bulls back it up this week against mont? any whispers??

$ = replacements, like always.

ah still a few tricks in the bag.as i said during the year the copse hasn't rotted yet.for those enjoying the win , the fat lady has not sung yet.to get that close was flattering but anything can happen from now, getting past the parkers will be hard enough but i'm willing to think that the tiges are in it.ayh finals time smell the fish from the market.

The way NP disposed of Eltham on the weekend, would they want to make too many changes anyway? Those boys must be super confident now having won 5 finals in a row out there. The Smell of Fish from the Markets must agree with them!

And as for Mont, no court challenge did or will occur as far as I know. Question was asked about the wording of 'weekend', question was answered by NFL GM and Board - End of story. Kevin '07 must have made at least one sensible decision! lol

The way NP disposed of Eltham on the weekend, would they want to make too many changes anyway? Those boys must be super confident now having won 5 finals in a row out there. The Smell of Fish from the Markets must agree with them!

And as for Mont, no court challenge did or will occur as far as I know. Question was asked about the wording of 'weekend', question was answered by NFL GM and Board - End of story. Kevin '07 must have made at least one sensible decision! lol

Geez FH1, don't let the truth get in the way of a BigFooty rumour. Some prior posters had Mont launching a Supreme Court injunction....

Have watched the Bergers pretty closely and am convinced if they can tidy up their own mess with uncontested errors ,turnovers and clangers they can just abt win this thing.

The Bergs last week tried to get the ball into space and make the game as uncontested as possible. It was in the contested possession where they were soundly beaten in the first three quarters. I reckon they need to change their game style a fair bit to be successful this year. Easier said than done.

Great game at Cramer Street today. Could that be the all important win at Preston that Monty needed? Could the monkey be off the back?
Time will tell anyway.

Bundy given up 15 goals in the final quarters across the 2 finals games.

Little concerning. Surely the old foot off the gas quote can't hold up now.

Bundy given up 15 goals in the final quarters across the 2 finals games.

Little concerning. Surely the old foot off the gas quote can't hold up now.

Literally looked like they were wearing concrete boots in the last. Fitness? Mental? Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back