Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers

It's the grand final rematch. Oooo the rivalry between these teams is fierce and last season gave us three thrilling matches. A 53 point thrashing in the grand final was the perfect way for the Bombers to farewell club legend Ant 55 . The match threads were a joy to be part of and the controversy surrounding these fixtures was intense. The Bombers boycotted the Round 15 match thread which caused warnings and disrepute chargers to be handed out to KohPhi, HaroLad and Dawn To Dark ?, yes a rookie managed to get reprimanded. What a turbulent period of management the SFA was in last season. In the end the Bombers would reign supreme by 5 points. The Bombers and Hawks also met in Round 4 in a match that boasted over 80 pages in a thread where BRAB became broken. This game is sure to be entertaining and the banter will be fierce.

Last Three Matches

GF- East Side Hawks: 15.7.97 defeated by the Baghdad Bombers: 23.12.150
R15- East Side Hawks: 15.11.101 defeated by the Baghdad Bombers: 15.16.106
R4- Baghdad Bombers: 14.16.100 defeated the East Side Hawks: 12.11.83

Since then both Kohphi and Loonerty have taken over the Bombers and Hawks respectively. Beloved captain HaroLad was savagely removed from here for no reason, yes no reason was given allegedly and we also lost cult hero Citroin. TrustInSPS, Howedangood and El Chapo have also had their accounts nuked thought the latter managed to give us his collection of beautiful pr0n. Nakia was tapped up by yours truly but decided to go walkabouts and throw the toys out of the pram. He is still registered to the Bombers so expect a return in due course when he pulls his head out of his ass. Call Me Snake and Nahnah have made instant impacts at the Bombers and EKA favourite Matty411's enthusiastic approach hasn't gone unnoticed. Meanwhile the Hawks have picked up fellow boys club scum and so called co host of the podcast that never shows up, Noobz0r as well as Bay 13 God and song contest king El Dubya, why he joined such an establishment is beyond me.

Players To Watch

The Filth Wizard - TFW deserves a lot of respect as he is a knowledge and kind hearted person. Always loves posting in match threads and is a God of Qooty

BRAB - Nice guy when I appeared on the podcast with him, has a lot of positivity about him and is a professional piss taker

Dawn to Dark, BEEG & LicoriceAllsorts - The only remaining Bobs and Vagene club members on here and the only remaining agitators on the Bombers list.

Tony Lynn 15 - Feel he will have a massive week on and off the park. Always a big game player and funny guy too

miggs - Let's see how many affectionate posts he directs towards the Boys Club

Prediction:

I don't do predictions and **** betting
Gamble responsibly there's kids that browse these sites

Final Word:

Howe Dan Good

East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers

It's the grand final rematch. Oooo the rivalry between these teams is fierce and last season gave us three thrilling matches. A 53 point thrashing in the grand final was the perfect way for the Bombers to farewell club legend Ant 55 . The match threads were a joy to be part of and the controversy surrounding these fixtures was intense. The Bombers boycotted the Round 15 match thread which caused warnings and disrepute chargers to be handed out to KohPhi, HaroLad and Dawn To Dark ?, yes a rookie managed to get reprimanded. What a turbulent period of management the SFA was in last season. In the end the Bombers would reign supreme by 5 points. The Bombers and Hawks also met in Round 4 in a match that boasted over 80 pages in a thread where BRAB became broken. This game is sure to be entertaining and the banter will be fierce.

Last Three Matches

GF- East Side Hawks: 15.7.97 defeated by the Baghdad Bombers: 23.12.150
R15- East Side Hawks: 15.11.101 defeated by the Baghdad Bombers: 15.16.106
R4- Baghdad Bombers: 14.16.100 defeated the East Side Hawks: 12.11.83

Since then both Kohphi and Loonerty have taken over the Bombers and Hawks respectively. Beloved captain HaroLad was savagely removed from here for no reason, yes no reason was given allegedly and we also lost cult hero Citroin. TrustInSPS, Howedangood and El Chapo have also had their accounts nuked thought the latter managed to give us his collection of beautiful pr0n. Nakia was tapped up by yours truly but decided to go walkabouts and throw the toys out of the pram. He is still registered to the Bombers so expect a return in due course when he pulls his head out of his ass. Call Me Snake and Nahnah have made instant impacts at the Bombers and EKA favourite Matty411's enthusiastic approach hasn't gone unnoticed. Meanwhile the Hawks have picked up fellow boys club scum and so called co host of the podcast that never shows up, Noobz0r as well as Bay 13 God and song contest king El Dubya, why he joined such an establishment is beyond me.

Players To Watch

The Filth Wizard - TFW deserves a lot of respect as he is a knowledge and kind hearted person. Always loves posting in match threads and is a God of Qooty

BRAB - Nice guy when I appeared on the podcast with him, has a lot of positivity about him and is a professional piss taker

Dawn to Dark, BEEG & LicoriceAllsorts - The only remaining Bobs and Vagene club members on here and the only remaining agitators on the Bombers list.

Tony Lynn 15 - Feel he will have a massive week on and off the park. Always a big game player and funny guy too

miggs - Let's see how many affectionate posts he directs towards the Boys Club

Prediction:

I don't do predictions and **** betting
Gamble responsibly there's kids that browse these sites

Final Word:

Howe Dan Good
I'll be lucky if my account lasts till Sunday, you may see our waterboy filling in again, which is the only way you pricks will have a chance.

• Banned
I'll be lucky if my account lasts till Sunday, you may see our waterboy filling in again, which is the only way you pricks will have a chance.

Mate Don't stress I get warned all the time but nothing happens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas just woke up from a Coma keen to see my boy Harolad post up a storm.

If you can't read well he did a bang up job with the OP's this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Back