Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Or how about we play the old Pea and Thimble or Shell and Ball game? Here is a modern painting depicting the game.

"The Conjurer," painted by Hieronymus Bosch. The painting accurately displays a performer doing the cups and balls routine, which has been practiced since Egyptian times. The shell game does have some origins in this old trick. The real trick of this painting is the pickpocket who is working for the conjurer. The pickpocket is robbing the spectator who is bent over.

You put your CV in, you take your CV out, you put your CV in and you shake it all about. You do the okeydokey and you leave your club, and that’s what it’s all about.
this is possibly the greatest post ever made in reference to okeydoke7
When did you come back to the Demons? I thought you were at the Gumbies or some other shit club?
you can’t just be going around accusing people of being Gumbies players, that’s appalling

SO where is _Cayz_ , he signed up for the Royal Rumble so he must be around here somewhere. He may as well come in and get some practice melting done, before the rumble.

Last edited:
Ant Bear is the game scheduled for 9pm Saturday night ?

Do you need me to follow up with phil, ND or Barry if they can post it ?

From memory our last match took close to two hours to post up. I think Barrybran consumed several kilos and litres of schadenfreude while he tortured us. I have never forgiven him and we won the historic game.

Must have been a distressing day for the Demons/Pump when your hoped for winning well ran dry.

From memory our last match took close to two hours to post up. I think Barrybran consumed several kilos and litres of schadenfreude while he tortured us. I have never forgiven him and we won the historic game.

Must have been a distressing day for the Demons/Pump when your hoped for winning well ran dry.
You mean the game JoshWoodenSpoon took three days to post?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't mind that at all 🤣

While you are here can you post our game Saturday night ?
It's not up to me. Match posters are like Kinder Surprises except philreich requires a slightly bigger egg than the rest of us.

This one is still the best non-Mario Kart car racing game, let's see if Tarkyn_24 can tell us what it is...

View attachment 874258

Love the very sneaky inference to the cigarette brand sponsorship.

Think the best racing game outside of Mario Kart I have played was Project Gothem Racing 3.

I put an insane amount of hours into that game.

So you've gone from dyslexia to randomising? That's a start.

Not hard to randomise your thoughts. Here is a piano piece written for one of your ancestors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back