Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

You put your CV in, you take your CV out, you put your CV in and you shake it all about. You do the okeydokey and you leave your club, and that’s what it’s all about.
This seems like fun. Can you teach me

This seems like fun. Can you teach me
Unfortunately you’ve already spent too long at one club without winning a wooden spoon. You can’t be like okey.

Nerves of steel Young Tarks. Doesn't matter who is playing on him. They are in for a rough day.

Unhappily for Tarks the steel ain't stainless and is rusted out as the boat mentioned in the OP. I am his likely opponent and my mate Metalcrusher has been giving me lessons. The Fred is within your grasp young Mooch.

Nerves of steel Young Tarks. Doesn't matter who is playing on him. They are in for a rough day.
What are you doing in here? Trying to get back in with the Wonders?

Well spoiler alert, we don't want you so piss off ;).

Unhappily for Tarks the steel ain't stainless and is rusted out as the boat mentioned in the OP. I am his likely opponent and my mate Metalcrusher has been giving me lessons. The Fred is within your grasp young Mooch.
What OP are you all reading? I’m a bubble enthusiast as mang well and truly knows yet for some reason that storyline didn’t mention me at all!

You Wonders are less moody today I hope?

Good morning all, and Yakker, you disgusting man!

The Wonders silly
fancyscum, come play on me. I don't even know what position I play - I'm a team player, that's why (I actually legitimately don't know where I play for the Wonders, is this a bad thing?)

But fancyscum, do your research and find out where I play. Then beg to your "captains" to let you play on me and make sure you wear deodorant around me. Thanks.

You Wonders are less moody today I hope?

Good morning all, and Yakker, you disgusting man!
This is a huge match, I am sure I will get even moodier, closer to game day.

The Wonders Membership department is pressuring us for a win, so they get release the S29 Wonders Finals Membership packages out to the masses.

This is a huge match, I am sure I will get even moodier, closer to game day.

The Wonders Membership department is pressuring us for a win, so they get release the S29 Wonders Finals Membership packages out to the masses.
Sounds like a boon for the Wonders... when's the last time they did this? :p

What OP are you all reading? I’m a bubble enthusiast as mang well and truly knows yet for some reason that storyline didn’t mention me at all!

Ya gotta explore all the storylines Tarks. Go back and check. Believe me you feature and it is pretty damned funny. Don't make manangatang hold your hand and read it out to you as a bed time story.

It's #WondersWeek - we ain't slowing down.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fancyscum, come play on me. I don't even know what position I play - I'm a team player, that's why (I actually legitimately don't know where I play for the Wonders, is this a bad thing?)

But fancyscum, do your research and find out where I play. Then beg to your "captains" to let you play on me and make sure you wear deodorant around me. Thanks.
Captains? I guess there is some uncertainty given my impending coup.

I always thought there was something in him owning Diddy Kong Racing when everyone knows it’s a poor man’s Mario Kart
An impoverished and desperate man's Mario Kart.

This one is still the best non-Mario Kart car racing game, let's see if Tarkyn_24 can tell us what it is...

View attachment 874258

Love the very sneaky inference to the cigarette brand sponsorship.
F1 Racing, can’t remember the exact titles name but I definitely rented this from Blockbuster quite a few times back in the day!

F1 Racing, can’t remember the exact titles name but I definitely rented this from Blockbuster quite a few times back in the day!
1589242977111.png

I’d agree with your assessment, which in itself makes the A1 Lamborghini, Cruisin’ USA and Cruisin’ World titles so underwhelming - as they have undoubted appeal to car enthusiasts bit the games themselves are so ordinary compared to this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 16 - West Coast Wonders vs. Mount Buller Demons at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back