Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wonders have reinvigorated the career of Ant Bear by playing him as a cork to plug holes on the HBF or BP. In this role he is already hot favourite to reach the top 5 in our Best Clubperson's Award.

Perhaps Barrybran and the LG at the Gumbies can take a similar measure with the struggling veteran okeydoke7

I can see the veteran on the hallowed pine giving Headless a run for his money in winning the Sweet FA's most prestigious Award.

The Wonders have reinvigorated the career of Ant Bear by playing him as a cork to plug holes on the HBF or BP. In this role he is already hot favourite to reach the top 5 in our Best Clubperson's Award.

Perhaps Barrybran and the LG at the Gumbies can take a similar measure with the struggling veteran okeydoke7

I can see the veteran on the hallowed pine giving Headless a run for his money in winning the Sweet FA's most prestigious Award.

BIG TIME.

mhm

How was your day off to watch some American football crap no one cares about? How many beers did you down?
None actually.

You don't need to drink to have a good time mate.

Perhaps @Barrybran and the LG at the Gumbies can take a similar measure with the struggling veteran @okeydoke7
okeydoke7 becomes disoriented if he strays too far from goal. Besides, 11 scoring shots last week is hardly struggling. How many scoring shots did your full forward have? Two? three?

200 is no 300, right U2tigers?

It's all relative Brother Baz.

300 games of selfish 'glory hound' inaccuracy v 200 games of team first, for the good of the Sweet FA selflessness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re the Superbowl, I note the US President tweeted congrats to the great State of Kansas. Kansas City of course is in the State of Missouri.

For some strange reason, Prez Dumbarse reminds me of NaturalDisaster

Oh I agree

Ps please help your rookie get over his obsession with me
I think it's more you have an obsession with yourself mate. Let it go, forget about it.

Let it slide like water off a ducks back.

Didn't your folks ever tell you when you were growing up? The more you react, the more the nasty bullies will keep going.

And nice "subtle" attempt at a dig. He ain't no rookie, he can look after himself. It's you I'm worried about.

I think it's more you have an obsession with yourself mate. Let it go, forget about it.

Let it slide like water off a ducks back.

Didn't your folks ever tell you when you were growing up? The more you react, the more the nasty bullies will keep going.

Oh Bloodied isn’t a bully, there needs to be a power difference for that to be the case. His just a minnow who needs to stay in his own league.

Oh Bloodied isn’t a bully, there needs to be a power difference for that to be the case. His just a minnow who needs to stay in his own league.
*He's or he is

You think you're a shark or a whale. In reality you're a medium fish in a really tiny pond. This delusion with reality you have is quite amusing from the sidelines.

So is the fact that you're that obsessed that you're spending so much time in this thread instead of your own.

*He's or he is

You think you're a shark or a whale. In reality you're a medium fish in a really tiny pond. This delusion with reality you have is quite amusing from the sidelines.

So is the fact that you're that obsessed that you're spending so much time in this thread instead of your own.

You flogs keep tagging and quoting me. Self awareness - get some

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29, Round 2 - West Coast Wonders vs Gumbies FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back