Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | East Side Hawks v Las Vegas Bears @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Please, don't give birth on my account.

I've flipped through your dossier and your exploits on the slippery dip are well documented.
OK so that's a NO, well i finished 4th in the beez medal last season and All-SFA Ruck, would you like to see some of my highlights reel?
Its worth looking at, just ask the Dragons Captain AceAndy.

OK so that's a NO, well i finished 4th in the beez medal last season and All-SFA Ruck, would you like to see some of my highlights reel?
Jeez you sound like BRAB circa S25.

I'm not fighting for anyone's spot....

I'm just fighting for my right.... TO PARRRTTTYYY
View attachment 821246
Why does anyone need to fight for their right for that? It's automatic

Jeez you sound like BRAB circa S25.
They both sound like okeydoke7 or Cadaver lite with the faux resume thing

I wonder if they regret releasing this song.
They hated the song when they did it. IIRC, they made the song as a joke to get a song released off the album or something and they hated that that was the song that was picked up and made them famous.

Just going from memory, so could be wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK here we go, let me know what you think.

View attachment 821270
I see that you are severely malnourished and either extremely African or some kind of shadow person.
You have an unorthodox running style where your legs appear to awkwardly pivot directly from the hip.
Your few saving graces are your cool hair and wicked sunnies and your inexplicable ability to shoot fireballs from your hands at the ground directly in front of you.
That about right?

Wouldn‘t have taken much educating then luckily

I guess we both read what we wanted to read

It’s sad to think that anyone would feel the need , but at least you felt the want

Not in the context of the topic of squad and team spots
Again , quality is subjective
And much more recently than that he suggested that I join the committee so... try again :p

Maybe try reading the whole sentence next time?

"I liked the project initially, but I overrated both Noobz0r and I desire to actually have to do any admin in this league"

Seems very clear to me that the word overrated is in relation to the buy-in both of us had to the Gumbies.

Seems very clear to me.
That doesn't even make sense, even rereading it. Maybe you meant Noobzor's and my instead of I.
It seemed as if it was 2 sentences merged into 1

That doesn't even make sense, even rereading it. Maybe you meant Noobzor's and my instead of I.
It seemed as if it was 2 sentences merged into 1

It's probably missing a word after I if I was going to draft what I wrote.

Fair enough. Enjoy. Where are you holidaying?

Right now, just at home (I'm just excited about being away from the uni for a few weeks), however, I'll be in Vietnam next week.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to give the Hawks rookie some love, not sure he'd get much from his rookie bully team mate ND

He doesn't deserve any if he's getting bullied by ND.

Dude couldn't bully a wet paper bag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | East Side Hawks v Las Vegas Bears @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back