Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | East Side Hawks v Las Vegas Bears @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I woke up with a screamer between the ears and chucky wanting her feed... Was hoping for some nice messages...
How was her 1st birthday /party? :)

Hey Hawks I'd like to be serious for a moment. I am really sorry that I once again undermined the rich fabric of your club and forced Harvey Manfrenjensenden to part from you. Won't happen for another couple seasons.
I singlehandedly destroyed the Bears, ruined your career and was the catalyst for the Bombers demise this season.

And all it cost me was a season at another club.

The Hawks are one of the best posting units in the league with or without me. Harvey out BRAB in that's a big win.

Shouldn't you be trying to stop another poster from walking away from your club?

Also Drunkgoliath is a campaigner

I singlehandedly destroyed the Bears, ruined your career and was the catalyst for the Bombers demise this season.

And all it cost me was a season at another club.

The Hawks are one of the best posting units in the league with or without me. Harvey out BRAB in that's a big win.

Shouldn't you be trying to stop another poster from walking away from your club?

Also Drunkgoliath is a campaigner
Get steppin' plonker

He plays for the Bombers now, calling that a win is an insult past captain of the Bears. But completely understandable
I’m pro equalisation so it’s a win for the spooners
That move benefited both teams
Especially as he hasn’t actually left
(still in our PMs etc)

If anything it's more of a sad indictment on the state of the hawks than I could've imagined
Keep reaching. Nice ****ing stretch...Gumby.
Dipshite.

Image result for gumby gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm finding this hilarious

Two drunkards ranting nonsensically at me is about the exact equivalent of reading a NaturalDisaster bulk reply.

And yourself of the pointless reversal
Oh you... you didn't get that. Sorry mate, no hard feelings I didn't know your situation. Take care buddy. Say hello to your carer for me.

Oh you... you didn't get that. Sorry mate, no hard feelings I didn't know your situation. Take care buddy. Say hello to your carer for me.
Why did I get a notification that you quoted me? Looking to embarrass me further?

im actually slightly worried now honestly still not sure what you meant

It's always nice to see an EKA curse victim up and about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | East Side Hawks v Las Vegas Bears @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back