Official Match Thread Season 34 First Qualifying Final: Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at The JBO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Leeds come back to win from 3-1 down, Phillies lose the World Series and now the InvinciRoys take one step forwards towards back to back flags.

It has been a good day indeed.

zackah and I just turned up at the ground ready for the match and found out it was all over.

So the real question is… who the hell played and pretended to be us??!

We’re a little offended that nobody noticed to be honest. Surely you muppets suspected something was up when we were putting them through from everywhere? Like sorry but come on. Whoever the ring-ins were, you could have at least TRIED to make it look real
What a pair, I couldn’t love you both more if I tried.

giphy.gif

Leeds come back to win from 3-1 down, Phillies lose the World Series and now the InvinciRoys take one step forwards towards back to back flags.

It has been a good day indeed.
I don’t GAF about Loods and philreich but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Roys!

zackah and I just turned up at the ground ready for the match and found out it was all over.

So the real question is… who the hell played and pretended to be us??!

We’re a little offended that nobody noticed to be honest. Surely you muppets suspected something was up when we were putting them through from everywhere? Like sorry but come on. Whoever the ring-ins were, you could have at least TRIED to make it look real
Who the hell played on us? :$

1667713861045.gif

That’s right TedDougChris I used it again. Come @ me!

Commiserations and thanks for the week Royals

Your first order of business is to bring in a couple of good defenders capable of stopping zackah and I.

Seriously just any randoms you can find playing ressies in the UFL (Uganda Football League for those interested) could do the job

Well done Roys, a week's rest before the Preliminary Final !! Especially well done to zackah , Zevon - the practice during training is really paying off !!

Thanks Royals, we wish you the best of luck to continue your finals journey and hopefully we can meet again !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% spot on. Can’t fault the maths!

Holy moly, one of your theories did a thing. When do we get next weeks score? Need to pay a visit to ChippyBet with my ClarkeMonies…

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 34 First Qualifying Final: Roys FFC vs Gold City Royals at The JBO (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back