Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Who wins?

• DenieD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pickitt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He stamped on the pictures he drew?

Well I guess kraks always has been the ultimate perfectionist.
He had no idea how lifelike they'd be until he drew them, then he was disgusted with himself.

He had no idea how lifelike they'd be until he drew them, then he was disgusted with himself.

I have to say at least he had a message we all should hear.

1698712067702.png

Last week's was awful. Was impossible to find, because the SFA doesn't have a no dickheads policy on creating match threads. Makes threads so much harder to find.
you are the only one complaining.

Last edited:
Building a miniature wood chipper to put in an even more miniature Steve Buscemi?
Imagine a Steve Buscemi babushka doll. You feed the doll into a wood chipper, a smaller Buscemi doll comes out. You feed that one in, an even smaller Buscemi doll appears. And so on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine a Steve Buscemi babushka doll. You feed the doll into a wood chipper, a smaller Buscemi doll comes out. You feed that one in, an even smaller Buscemi doll appears. And so on.
Call the movie Chippy

View attachment 1842897

Hey Frankston Rover Raveneyes Lord_Flashheart BEEG Smoooothy dank420_ BigJoeD_ Stronzo Plugger35 OrdinaryJoel zackah Jazny Freofalcon Reginald Perrin Wosh Mofra Packedlunch craffles Itsmyshow and all other former, current and/or iterant Warriors that were around back in the early years, it's Heritage Round again so it's time to parade you out and salute you for all you've done in the name of the Coney Island Warriors.

View attachment 1842928

Shout out if I've missed anyome.

You missed n.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Coney Island Warriors v Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Back