Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears v Coney Island Warriors @The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh they have no problem disclosing them when they're for me...:cryv1:
:eyes:.

Although I only did it once even though I didn't actually post my billy in the results (it was obvious).

:eyes:.

Although I only did it once even though I didn't actually post my billy in the results (it was obvious).
All is fair in love and war.
It's the fact you've had the nerve to billy me when I'm hosting, multiple times, that I take offense to haha.
The first time you got divvy'd, the second time I simply voided your votes. 😤

OMG Northampton are gonna smash up the competition

Game day!

Oh and song contest day too.

Duck Reaction GIF

Well, hey there, my extraordinary team of Bears! Today's a day filled with possibility as we stand on the brink of another challenge – facing off against the Coney Island Warriors. Now, I want each of you to close your eyes for a moment and remember why you fell in love with this game in the first place. That feeling, my friends, is what's going to fuel us today.

We've been riding the waves of success, keeping that unbeaten streak alive, like a surfer catching the perfect swell. And you know what, I truly believe – yes, that's my favorite catchphrase – I believe that today we're about to add another chapter to our book of triumphs.

Those Warriors might be preparing for battle, but we're not just any team. We're a family, a unit that's been building trust, strength, and unity together. We're like a puzzle, and when we're on that field, every piece fits perfectly.

So, as you gear up for this showdown, remember the camaraderie, the late-night practices, and the countless high-fives that brought us here. And know this, my friends: belief is our secret weapon. Belief in each other, belief in our game, and belief that no matter the odds, we can overcome.

Today, as you slip into those jerseys, think about the legacy you're carrying forward. It's the legacy of every Bear who's worn those colors, of every fan who's cheered till they were hoarse, and of every dream that's brought you to this moment.

As you step onto that field, do it with the unwavering belief that today we're not just playing qooty – we're making magic happen. Play with that fire in your hearts, that determination in your eyes, and that unwavering belief in your souls.

This match is more than just a game; it's a canvas for us to paint our passion, our spirit, and our unity. So, my mighty Bears, let's show the world what believing can achieve. Onward to victory, to another page in our epic tale. Go Bears!

ted-lasso-believe.gif

Well, hey there, my extraordinary team of Bears! Today's a day filled with possibility as we stand on the brink of another challenge – facing off against the Coney Island Warriors. Now, I want each of you to close your eyes for a moment and remember why you fell in love with this game in the first place. That feeling, my friends, is what's going to fuel us today.

We've been riding the waves of success, keeping that unbeaten streak alive, like a surfer catching the perfect swell. And you know what, I truly believe – yes, that's my favorite catchphrase – I believe that today we're about to add another chapter to our book of triumphs.

Those Warriors might be preparing for battle, but we're not just any team. We're a family, a unit that's been building trust, strength, and unity together. We're like a puzzle, and when we're on that field, every piece fits perfectly.

So, as you gear up for this showdown, remember the camaraderie, the late-night practices, and the countless high-fives that brought us here. And know this, my friends: belief is our secret weapon. Belief in each other, belief in our game, and belief that no matter the odds, we can overcome.

Today, as you slip into those jerseys, think about the legacy you're carrying forward. It's the legacy of every Bear who's worn those colors, of every fan who's cheered till they were hoarse, and of every dream that's brought you to this moment.

As you step onto that field, do it with the unwavering belief that today we're not just playing qooty – we're making magic happen. Play with that fire in your hearts, that determination in your eyes, and that unwavering belief in your souls.

This match is more than just a game; it's a canvas for us to paint our passion, our spirit, and our unity. So, my mighty Bears, let's show the world what believing can achieve. Onward to victory, to another page in our epic tale. Go Bears!

View attachment 1779412
At what stage are you you dragging me today coach, I’ve been very lucky this season, I haven’t been pulled off at all yet.

View attachment 1779412

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's gameday Bears and we have had a really good start to the season, so lets keep it up and send the Warriors home with a crushing defeat that they won't soon forget! Go Bears! 🐻

View attachment 1779413

View attachment 1779408
Art Vandelay_ Cap CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash
HEY, keep it down cap! I am on the end of my two day pre-match warm up bender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - Las Vegas Bears v Coney Island Warriors @The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back