Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep! And you just admitted to being….
Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

So enjoy your win Tiny! 😜
tiny tim GIF

hey!!!! We lost but darn we did it well.

Congrats to the winners Rowdy Roys!!
Great fun to play with against.

thanks footy whatsit for running the game.

Now, about that re-visit.....

• Neither having much reason to brag, Mooch was slightly more polished than DemurePrincess. - 0m from 58 to 58.
  • Neither having much reason to brag, Phar Ace had the better of DemurePrincess. - 16m from 5 to 21.
  • In a comparatively small-fry arm wrestle, royboy2 and DemurePrincess were well-matched - there was no victor. - 9m from 91 to 100.
  • Neither getting, near the ball much, Mike gave DemurePrincess a bit of a touch-up. - 3m from 26 to 29.
_Mike_ !! That's so inappropriate!

Not your day DemurePrincess but thanks for keeping us entertained this week.

Well! No need to go into big speeches and what not!

Congrats Roy’s! Well done on your win!
It was well deserved! (God I hate saying that!)

It’s not a complete loss…I had a bloody good week! Thanks for a fun week Roys 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 you lot aren’t as bad as everyone makes out 😉

Thanks for posting FootyGuy13

Thanks for the banter Twinkie dick Phar Ace 😘😘

Last edited:
Well! No need to go into big speeches and what not!

Congrats Roy’s! Well done on your win!
It was well deserved! (God I hate saying that!)

It’s not a complete loss…I have a bloody good week! Thanks for a fun week Roys 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 you lot aren’t as bad as everyone makes out 😉

Thanks for posting FootyGuy13

Thanks for the banter Twinkie dick Phar Ace 😘😘
Thanks for Twinkie-ing mine too

It's a shame we couldn't do it for BRAB. Congrats on your 250 game milestone though mate.

Congrats to the Roys as well for a thoroughly deserved victory. Cheers for the past week and whatever are the reasons why TedDougChris is no longer posting hopefully he's keeping well.

Hard luck OOBs losing always sucks, but i'm sure once the finals come round we'll be firing on all cylinders and be very hard to beat.

So let's just keep the heads up here and move on to the next one.👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a tough game! Spotswood Oval held up well under the rainy weather - both teams handled the ball quite well and the scores still ticked along regardless the wet ball. It was a good game to experience tbf. OOBs scared the bejeezus out of us when EJ and co started banging on goals and erasing the lead in moments. Fortunately we had a pretty potent forward half that were able to build enough goals to get the win.

Reardo and 3KZ is Football were probably our strongest, linking up down the RHS to produce a lot of scoring opportunities, with Reardo pinching a number for himself! Poor MrsEddieBetts didn't get onto the ground but I could hear her teeth grinding at me every time I ran past ensuring he upped my pace a little. DERRINALPHIL battled real well in the ruck though Tigerturbulance was exceptional all day and bested our guy most of the time. King Tenz was always dangerous and pushed us, I thought myblueroan was also pretty damaging but must have pulled up short, getting benched with 10 mins to go. I don't wanna scare you but ... well ... Clag? Horses sure can't take sickies, I reckon they take wellies ;)

Mooch still doesn't understand angles, Irish BlueBagger is surprisingly violent for a ... oh, yeah, and ... wait a minute. Did we only make ONE INTERCHANGE ALL GAME???????? Wtf that's insanely rare.

Thanks OOBs, it was a great game of Qooty. It was also an amazing fun thread all week! I felt like our team was really warmly welcomed along with our weirdarse schtick! So many OOBs showed and sparred and jokes and funned and chatted and I loved the entire week!

FootyGuy13 thanks for posting the game, philreich thanks for momentarily thinking you'd be posting the game , serial_thrilla thanks for randomly annoying me mid-match , thanks to all the team that make this and all matches possible, it's a hell of an accomplishment.

We DIDN'T thrash the OOBs, they WON'T be in danger of losing top spot, but we WILL thrash the kegs tonight if you'll have us in for some trail mix and chasers!

Yay Roys!

What a tough game! Spotswood Oval held up well under the rainy weather - both teams handled the ball quite well and the scores still ticked along regardless the wet ball. It was a good game to experience tbf. OOBs scared the bejeezus out of us when EJ and co started banging on goals and erasing the lead in moments. Fortunately we had a pretty potent forward half that were able to build enough goals to get the win.

Reardo and 3KZ is Football were probably our strongest, linking up down the RHS to produce a lot of scoring opportunities, with Reardo pinching a number for himself! Poor MrsEddieBetts didn't get onto the ground but I could hear her teeth grinding at me every time I ran past ensuring he upped my pace a little. DERRINALPHIL battled real well in the ruck though Tigerturbulance was exceptional all day and bested our guy most of the time. King Tenz was always dangerous and pushed us, I thought myblueroan was also pretty damaging but must have pulled up short, getting benched with 10 mins to go. I don't wanna scare you but ... well ... Clag? Horses sure can't take sickies, I reckon they take wellies ;)

Mooch still doesn't understand angles, Irish BlueBagger is surprisingly violent for a ... oh, yeah, and ... wait a minute. Did we only make ONE INTERCHANGE ALL GAME???????? Wtf that's insanely rare.

Thanks OOBs, it was a great game of Qooty. It was also an amazing fun thread all week! I felt like our team was really warmly welcomed along with our weirdarse schtick! So many OOBs showed and sparred and jokes and funned and chatted and I loved the entire week!

FootyGuy13 thanks for posting the game, philreich thanks for momentarily thinking you'd be posting the game , serial_thrilla thanks for randomly annoying me mid-match , thanks to all the team that make this and all matches possible, it's a hell of an accomplishment.

We DIDN'T thrash the OOBs, they WON'T be in danger of losing top spot, but we WILL thrash the kegs tonight if you'll have us in for some trail mix and chasers!

Yay Roys!
You've done a super job with the Roys mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back