Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally finding the time to deal with the Gumbies this week. Just before the Indian smash the Poms
Have you not heard? Bazball has made the English unbeatable :drunk::drunk:

Also, can I start petition to get Falconista to change their display pic. I keep thinking it Reardo. Would rather not confuse the two
Why are you looking at our rear, do?

Great!

I say great because I've learnt I Giorni and pretty much learnt Divenire. I had put off learning both of them because they looked so hard (they are) but for whatever reason I was able to pick them up pretty quickly and learn them each in the space of about a month. I can play I Giorni so well now, like it sounds amazing (I am a God). Still ironing out Divenire.

Rolling Like A Ball is the next one I've just started. Seems relatively easy but I'll probably be here in a month complaining that it's too hard.

Ohhh I bloody love Divenire! You should upload a soundwave of you playing or something haha would be so cool.

The song you linked is beautiful. It seems simple but it probably isn't... here's me who knows nothing about music :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, can I start petition to get Falconista to change their display pic. I keep thinking it Reardo. Would rather not confuse the two
Might need to book yourself into the optometrist (or become an AFL goal umpire).

Ron Burgundy and Rhett Butler don't look hugely similar.

Gridley 222 - 9/9

PERFECT!
  🐯🗓️🗓️
🎯🟩🟨🟦
🫂🟦🟦🟦
🙌🟩🟨🟦
Rarity: 53

Never thought I'd find a use for Richard Tambling but here we are

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Ohhh I bloody love Divenire! You should upload a soundwave of you playing or something haha would be so cool.

The song you linked is beautiful. It seems simple but it probably isn't... here's me who knows nothing about music :p
Omg now I have performance anxiety. Stupid you. How the **** am I gonna get up for Sunday?

Clever... very clever...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Gumbies FFC v East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back