Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pregame Last meal. 🤭

True, and nothing wrong with a good piece of Easter lamb

home cooks GIF by Masterchef

I can confirm that the seagulls in Victor Harbor are as gullible as ever.
The reason they fly over the sea is that if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels.

burp oh look, it’s game day!

Here’s me and Tarkyn_24 emoting after dunking on the hapless Deefence
triple h wrestling GIF by WWE
🤭

But seriously, all those flashing lights are going right through my head. Hopefully it doesn’t set off a migraine later, but I can’t guarantee anything.

Merry eggmas
If the Hawks lose, the bears get por_please_ya for S38
We will have 1 season to woo porps to stay long term. If porps decided to return to the Hawks I will fall on my sword and play for the Furies in S39. In S40 we will come together and decide the next course of action. Sounds like a quick and easy bet
That's a bold strategy, cotton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🤭

But seriously, all those flashing lights are going right through my head. Hopefully it doesn’t set off a migraine later, but I can’t guarantee anything.
Goals often induce migranes, although it’s usually for the defender I’m kicking them on

Merry eggmas
If the Hawks lose, the bears get por_please_ya for S38
We will have 1 season to woo porps to stay long term. If porps decided to return to the Hawks I will fall on my sword and play for the Furies in S39. In S40 we will come together and decide the next course of action. Sounds like a quick and easy bet
Go ahead and woo Tandy , woo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Las Vegas Bears v East Side Hawks at The Stadium in the Sky [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back