Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gold City Royals v Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, Cameron cost me 1st goal, Gulden was a kick shy. Feel like a prostitute a Diddy party
I had Cameron and Joe

Then a pack goal for Sydney and I'm like who kicked that

Got that and missed everything else - I mean 34 disposals by Neale isnt enough to please some

I had Cameron and Joe

Then a pack goal for Sydney and I'm like who kicked that

Got that and missed everything else - I mean 34 disposals by Neale isnt enough to please some

Rage betted a bonus bet on the horses too, know nothing about it, probably backed the donkeys of the race, that'll do my SB account for another 6 months. Emptied.

How do you feel about the KAT trade ShaunDuggan , how random

Very random. Getting his contract off the books I guess is the goal, but bringing in Randle, Sheesh. The 1st round pick is protected as well.

erection GIF
IMG_0505.gif

I like to do home made hot dogs

Except they call the meat pop dogs in Coles

Buy 4 get a 6 pack of jumbo hot dog rolls. Slices of cheese cook some onion and boil the dogs and top with tomato sauce

Have a heart attack 2 hours later then think good thoughts and have salad rolls the next day with the remaining 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commiserations to the Swans supporters in here. Missed most of the match. My wife's friend wrote and directed a musical production which we attended, which almost seamlessly slotted into the GF's duration.

Oops... hang on. I forgot my socks. Has anyone seen my socks?

There's some around this place who don't have good intentions for missing socks. I really don't think you'd want them back if found.

There's some around this place who don't have good intentions for missing socks. I really don't think you'd want them back if found.

Might struggle to get a foot in them.

Already had a foot in them, if you know what I mean.

Might struggle to get a foot in them.

Already had a foot in them, if you know what I mean.

Did you make one watch while you had your way with the other?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 10 : Gold City Royals v Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back