Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks vs Old Boys.png

Summary

The 6th placed Hawks head into this clash off a 20-point win against the Dragons. TY24 and PhenomenalV1 both cracked the ton in DT, while RU_ slotted five majors.

Meanwhile, the 7th placed Old Boys come in off the back of a shootout loss to the Warriors, where the teams combined for 308 (!) points. thewizardmelon and King Tenz both eclipsed 100 in DT, while Irish BlueBagger put four through the big sticks.

Around The Grounds

This week, the Baghdad Bombers are wearing pink for breast cancer awareness and hosting a fundraiser to support this important cause. If you are able, please consider donating at the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/natalie-newman-1728907679711?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page/natalie-newman-1728907679711&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Captains

Please post your team sheets by 11:59 pm AWST on Thursday.​

Last edited:

Monday match thread?

Shocked Noise GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

View attachment 2148842

Summary

The 6th placed Hawks head into this clash off a 20-point win against the Dragons. TY24 and PhenomenalV1 both cracked the ton in DT, while RU_ slotted five majors.

Meanwhile, the 7th placed Old Boys come in off the back of a shootout loss to the Warriors, where the teams combined for 308 (!) points. thewizardmelon and King Tenz both eclipsed 100 in DT, while Irish BlueBagger put four through the big sticks.

Around The Grounds

This week, the Baghdad Bombers are wearing pink for breast cancer awareness and hosting a fundraiser to support this important cause. If you are able, please consider donating at the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/natalie-newman-1728907679711?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page/natalie-newman-1728907679711&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Captains

Please post your team sheets by 11:59 pm AWST on Thursday.​

How did this sneaky lot get above us on the ladder? Time to rectify that OOBs!

Hello Phoenices 😊 (that’s right, isn’t it eth-dog?)

Always look forward to a chance to ruck against Strigoi too!

I love playing the hawks. Always enjoy playing against a club that I departed on such good terms with.

Look at us finally finding common ground BRAB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t wait to look back on the good old days with our Hawks friends

Not a joke, someone recently told me por_please_ya had retired, when I questioned they said it was a mixup between posters 🤔

You wouldn’t be thinking of doing the unthinkable would you Porps?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 14: East Side Hawks v Ophidian Old Boys at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back