Competition Seeking Interest. Hopefully someone can run the Rate the Opposition thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,
You may have noticed that I was not able to stay on top of the Rate Opposition comp this year.
Real life is exceptionally busy for me currently and Ill be heading overseas for a chunk of this Season so no chance to do this properly this year.

I do think that the comp has merit, and was hoping that someone may have an interest in taking over this competition.

If anyone would like to help with this please let me know.

I have some spreadsheets that I use that Im happy to pass on, they aren't overly efficient. Im sure someone can do it better.

Hey guys,
You may have noticed that I was not able to stay on top of the Rate Opposition comp this year.
Real life is exceptionally busy for me currently and Ill be heading overseas for a chunk of this Season so no chance to do this properly this year.

I do think that the comp has merit, and was hoping that someone may have an interest in taking over this competition.

If anyone would like to help with this please let me know.

I have some spreadsheets that I use that Im happy to pass on, they aren't overly efficient. Im sure someone can do it better.
:think::think:

How many Beez votes does it guarantee?
Hard to tell.
I generally poll well, but Im also pretty amazing, not sure how much to attribute to this fine competition

Not sure about beez votes, it absolutely guarantees you don’t have to attend the all-SFA celebrations.
I think they are unrelated, but it is a better explanation than anything I've heard for my ridiculous snubbing. It is certainly no based on the published criteria.

not me sorry - I didnt even find enough time last Season to put votes in weekly for the 'rate the oppo', namely because due to irl I wasn't here from week after week and I Expect much of the same this Season too.

I saw Falconista do some amazing work with excel/ numbers etc from the RS S35 awards... Not sure if he has time or any interest??? :think:

Where overseas are you going?

Also no sorry, I didn't even rate most weeks and my dance card is a full as a Whore Tree with a runny nose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where overseas are you going?

Also no sorry, I didn't even rate most weeks and my dance card is a full as a Whore Tree with a runny nose.
Off to the States.
Running the Chicago marathon, 8 days at Disney World, 2 days in Miami, a quick Caribbean cruise and 3 days in San Francisco to finish

Off to the States.
Running the Chicago marathon, 8 days at Disney World, 2 days in Miami, a quick Caribbean cruise and 3 days in San Francisco to finish
You run marathons?

not me sorry - I didnt even find enough time last Season to put votes in weekly for the 'rate the oppo', namely because due to irl I wasn't here from week after week and I Expect much of the same this Season too.

I saw Falconista do some amazing work with excel/ numbers etc from the RS S35 awards... Not sure if he has time or any interest??? :think:
I've already snatched the captaincy away from GWS Goose (see outcome below). Not sure if Goose wants to share much with me anymore..

winged goose.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition Seeking Interest. Hopefully someone can run the Rate the Opposition thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back