Racing September Punting Thread : Storm Boying into Spring with an Autumn Glow for a Growing Empire

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to have Jenni back and running races like that. Mr Brightside just had to be able to get closer in the run if he wanted to be a chance. Bigger field going to suit a lot better in the King Charles

Craig Williams
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely have no idea what people are losing their shit about with the Willow ride. Hasn't really stopped riding it out at any point. No 1% extra exertion is getting that horse home

Agree. I’d rate his Brighaide ride worse tonight with him knowing what Jenni does, only to close late without really threatening due to running out distance.. But maybe Jenni is just a better horse all things considered the further their preps go.

I genuinely have no idea what people are losing their shit about with the Willow ride. Hasn't really stopped riding it out at any point. No 1% extra exertion is getting that horse home
He could of broken out the whip instead of going full Black Caviar at Royal Ascot

He clearly didn’t do an ounce of homework on a horse that has a history of Stargazing at the post

He could of broken out the whip instead of going full Black Caviar at Royal Ascot

He clearly didn’t do an ounce of homework on a horse that has a history of Stargazing at the post

Please. He never dropped his hands even for a moment and kept riding him out. The fact he didn't just whack him with the stick with 50 to go as he was folding up isn't a negative on the ride

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing September Punting Thread : Storm Boying into Spring with an Autumn Glow for a Growing Empire

Remove this Banner Ad

Back