State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you guys plan on getting an economy any time soon?
How good is paying a billion (with a B) dollars to NOT host a Commonwealth Games?

How good is paying a billion (with a B) dollars to NOT host a Commonwealth Games?
To be fair I don’t think we can blame Vic Country entirely here. Should we just call it $500 million each for them and the city slickers?

I’ve been known to cross the Swan once or twice a year.
I'd advise not to cross a Swan guarding a nest. Still working through the childhood trauma.

To be fair I don’t think we can blame Vic Country entirely here. Should we just call it $500 million each for them and the city slickers?
They can pay for it. We're forming our own nation, Countopia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd advise not to cross a Swan guarding a nest. Still working through the childhood trauma.
I know someone that did both their ACLs simultaneously running from a swan.

And before some smartass comments, no it wasn’t me.

All those listed sleep under the blanket that WA provides! You need us in those mines and you have the temerity to talk smack to us! I’d rather you say thanks and then **** off to your hillbilly farms.

... Perth Stadium?!

The **** is this souless lifeless concrete corporate sh*thole?!
Hey if you’re gonna call it out at least acknowledge the LEDs and Gage Roads Beers on tap.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back