State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair I don’t think we can blame Vic Country entirely here. Should we just call it $500 million each for them and the city slickers?
Nope, it was meant to be regional Victoria so the Counts can eat the whole billion.

Besides, the Melbys have wasted even more money with their roads that aren't roads and their trains. They don't even have one that goes to the airport, how povo is that?

More a honking demon.
swan-aggressive-swan.gif

... Perth Stadium?!

The **** is this souless lifeless concrete corporate sh*thole?!
After goals a light show is <<<<< blasting car horns.

Nope, it was meant to be regional Victoria so the Counts can eat the whole billion.

Besides, the Melbys have wasted even more money with their roads that aren't roads and their trains. They don't even have one that goes to the airport, how povo is that?
That’s a fantastic point. On my last trip back to the motherland I got to enjoy the amenity that Redcliffe station has to offer. The Viccos are missing out!

Surprised women's tennis hasn't been banned in the state yet.
I didn’t realise women’s Tetris was a thing.

Edit: evidently I also can’t read. Duck it I’m leaving it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All those listed sleep under the blanket that WA provides! You need us in those mines and you have the temerity to talk smack to us! I’d rather you say thanks and then **** off to your hillbilly farms.
Temerity?

BAT since when are you having your posts ghost written for you?

The human can’t human so let the machine
Yep it all started years ago when Robertio forgot how to pull start a lawnmower for his tiny farm. He got a ride on that’s programmed to the entire 70m2 of his lawn. He even got it cheap as WA paid all the GST. Now look where we’re at.

All those listed sleep under the blanket that WA provides! You need us in those mines and you have the temerity to talk smack to us! I’d rather you say thanks and then **** off to your hillbilly farms.
Nice to see you’re able to be up and about at this time at home. Seeing as you know, all your shops are shut.

Respect to Harley Reid, realised country Vic was absolutely full of hicks and said **** Vic, I’m heading over to God’s country.
To be fair he does come from a place called Tongala. Just that everything surrounding Tongala is pretty much paddocks of cow manure. The stink drove him bonkers.

To be fair he does come from a place called Tongala. Just that everything surrounding Tongala is pretty much paddocks of cow manure. The stink drove him bonkers.
Could argue that playing for West Coast reminded him of home.

Could argue that playing for West Coast reminded him of home.
I guess Mineral Resources Park has a better ring to it than Cow Manure Paddock

Sounds like a town full of Tongans mate.
Spot on. Just without the beaches.

And the palm trees.

And the tropical climate.

And the kava.

And the Tongans.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX Round 1: Western Australia v Vic Country at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back