Severence

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Scott is terrific, nice change of pace
From his usual roles in stuff like Parks and Rec and Party Down. It’s my favourite show of the year so far, hope they nail the landing in the last couple of episodes.

Adam Scott is terrific, nice change of pace
From his usual roles in stuff like Parks and Rec and Party Down. It’s my favourite show of the year so far, hope they nail the landing in the last couple of episodes.

End up watching the end?

Brilliant show and fav of the year also. Surprised there hasn't been more talk about it.

End up watching the end?

Brilliant show and fav of the year also. Surprised there hasn't been more talk about it.

Just about my favourite TV season finale in the last 5 years. Was expertly paced and had me glued to the screen. The couple of big reveals were really well earned. What a terrific season of TV. I think it will really pick up a following in the time between now and the start of Season 2. It’s too good not to.

Just finished this and also cannot believe only 6 posts about it, but that could say more about the Apple + subscriber take up. I only have it due to the LG tv 3 month free trial offer.

Severance actually recalls that 1st season of Westworld for me, probably a few similar themes in both. Be interesting to see where they take Severance in the next season but so many interesting angles now.

The only thing that seemed clunky was the Mark S/Helly R hook up, she went from hating him to liking him pretty quickly. But then again we are not sure of the time the series spans.

Tore through this (and Ted Lasso) in a few days thanks to apple's free trial. Thought it was great. Reading a few comments in here before watching I was waiting for a bit of bloat, but to me it was paced really well, and the finale managed to have some big pay off while managing to add plenty questions as well. A lot of things to think about before season 2 (which will be a looong 8 month or so wait I guess).

trying to avoid spoilers, but I'm 4 episodes in and this if ****ing with my head. Right up there with Westworld without the budget.

I've been doing the rounds of multiple sci fis (westworld motivated) and this is the better one so far
at episode 4. I think he switched the photo with the map

Just finished this. Totally brilliant.

It is slow paced in the early episodes but always had my full attention.

The last few episodes are awesome as more and more is revealed which leads to the masterful final episode. What a cliff hanger.

Great casting too and brilliant performances from all of them.

The perfect description of this show is that it’s like a full season of a Black Mirror episode.

I highly recommend this. Get on board!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished this. Totally brilliant.

It is slow paced in the early episodes but always had my full attention.

The last few episodes are awesome as more and more is revealed which leads to the masterful final episode. What a cliff hanger.

Great casting too and brilliant performances from all of them.

The perfect description of this show is that it’s like a full season of a Black Mirror episode.

I highly recommend this. Get on board!

I wonder if it was on Netflix or even Amazon it would get more hype.

Really underated show.

Tore through this (and Ted Lasso) in a few days thanks to apple's free trial. Thought it was great. Reading a few comments in here before watching I was waiting for a bit of bloat, but to me it was paced really well, and the finale managed to have some big pay off while managing to add plenty questions as well. A lot of things to think about before season 2 (which will be a looong 8 month or so wait I guess).
I'm working out how to get another Apple free trial in 8 months for S2

Finally got around to watching this. Excellent series that is worthy of being placed in the top 5 of 2022. Despite it's intentional methodical pace, it's still so very intriguing from beginning to end... and surprisingly tense at times.

Agree that it probably could have been 1-2 episodes shorter, but that's in isolation for this season... So if season 2 expands on some of the seemingly unnecessary scenes, then it will all be worth it in the long run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Severence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back