Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Shai Bolton is a generational tease. Looks amazing when he gets the ball, gets himself into space, then back in trouble then back in space only to eventually shank it. And it's almost a guaranteed shank in front of goal. Not sure he's worth all the hype now the jury is in, and that he'll never be in the elite echelon.

Shai Bolton is a generational tease. Looks amazing when he gets the ball, gets himself into space, then back in trouble then back in space only to eventually shank it. And it's almost a guaranteed shank in front of goal. Not sure he's worth all the hype now the jury is in, and that he'll never be in the elite echelon.
Similar to DeGoey. Should be a top 10 player in the game but isn't. I would still pay up if I was Fremantle because they have the talent to turn a game by themselves. It's a shame he isn't interested in Melbourne as StKilda are screaming for this type of player.

Similar to DeGoey. Should be a top 10 player in the game but isn't. I would still pay up if I was Fremantle because they have the talent to turn a game by themselves. It's a shame he isn't interested in Melbourne as StKilda are screaming for this type of player.
Bolton and JDG are nothing alike. De goey has another gear for finals, proven and tested.

Bolton and JDG are nothing alike. De goey has another gear for finals, proven and tested.

They are both players who promised more then they have delivered.

Both teams would love them to be more consistent.

Every 5 or 6 games they have a great game. And in-between it's up and down.

That is where they are alike.

They are both players who promised more then they have delivered.

Both teams would love them to be more consistent.

Every 5 or 6 games they have a great game. And in-between it's up and down.

That is where they are alike.
DG 28, injured alot

Shai 25, very durable

I dont think they are the same, and I would argue Shai has delivered very well thus far and only now about to hit his prime which gets ignored alot. He is only 25!

Some manic laughter going on in this thread.
De Goey was bog in the preliminary against the giants and had big moments in our grand final win, the goal that put us in front before sideys sealer which you probably scratched from your collective memories.

Degoey is a big game player who stands up when the games on the line. Deadly around goals. He's everything Shai Bolton is not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

De Goey was bog in the preliminary against the giants and had big moments in our grand final win, the goal that put us in front before sideys sealer which you probably scratched from your collective memories.

Degoey is a big game player who stands up when the games on the line. Deadly around goals. He's everything Shai Bolton is not.
Shai had a very good grand final in 2020 as a 21 year old. He has played well in finals

Lets compare when they are the same age, because age v age, one was a fat lazy campaigner and the other is Shai ;)

I think Freo will need to trade up to make Richmond interested. 9 10 17 to north for 2 and 40. Trade 2 and reidy to tigers for Bolton and Graham compo.

Checks flare…nup…not a Richmond nuff.

What’s your excuse then for that absolute horse shit?

Wouldn't think so, the fact that Ralph is reporting it (tigers mouthpiece) means Richmond have realised it's in their best interest to let him go
Ralph is so far from a Tigers mouthpiece he might as well live with Basil Zempilas.

Tom Morris has better Richmond mail than the dumbest man in football.

Richmond fans are kidding themselves if they think they'll get both 9 and 10 for Bolton, you'll get one of them.

Heard on Mark Duffield's show a suggestion of 9, 17 and 26 for Bolton and Baker, that sounded pretty fair to me. Baker isn't worth a first round pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back