Player Watch Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

How much to KC's get paid an hour??

View attachment 1637294
freelancers-guide-to-taxes-lionel-hutz-business-card.jpg

Surely, this will help prevent future reamings.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I am betting that if McAdam gets off, we are going to sanctioned going forward for stuff like spitting on the sidewalk...they are going to go after us like we have never seen before. they will want retribution for us daring to challenge their bulls**t biased rulings against us...Just my thoughts.

If people think the AFL will just forgive and forget..I have a used car to sell you

I am betting that if McAdam gets off, we are going to sanctioned going forward for stuff like spitting on the sidewalk...they are going to go after us like we have never seen before. they will want retribution for us daring to challenge their bulls**t biased rulings against us...Just my thoughts.

If people think the AFL will just forgive and forget..I have a used car to sell you
Fortunately the current morons will be long gone before we're relevant again!

A bit rich to ask for it be low impact that's biting off more than we can chew
Technically it was “low impact”, because Wehr still was able to play out the match. “High impact” is often for incidents where players are stretchered off, unable to play out the match, and likely to spend a week or more on the sidelines.

Technically it was “low impact”, because Wehr still was able to play out the match. “High impact” is often for incidents where players are stretchered off, unable to play out the match, and likely to spend a week or more on the sidelines.
And a bump is within the rules. Just like taking a mark and digging your knee into the back. Are they going to penalise that because it IS the same thing.

So now it's not about head injury? It's about potential body injury?

Let's just fold the game.
Yeah, let’s just ban the tackle, the pack marks, the high intensity chasing, because…”potential for injury”.

What the **** do they think the AFL is about? Non-contact sport?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And every time they throw a bs charge at us we should have a go back. Great to see us not copping their crap. If the appeal fails, injunction and take it to the supreme court.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

still deliberating...

Imagine Christian and Gill are on the phone to the panel members and they are like

Panel:-'Michael, Gill...we have thrown around every option to try and not throw this charge out but are coming up sucking our thumbs every time..'

Christian:-'Jesus you lot, we told you to just rubber stamp our decision...make up anything and AFL 360 and SEN will gaslight the public - don't let that club make me look like an idiot again - this was to be retribution time..'

Panel
:- 'we have thought about that too and still can't justify the charge.....boss'

Strip poker could be more interesting?
Lets be honest here.

If we're on an online forum, we're unlikely to be the best physical specimens.

So not sure we'd want to see the other posters strip down....

still deliberating...

Imagine Christian and Gill are on the phone to the panel members and they are like

Panel:-'Michael, Gill...we have thrown around every option to try and not throw this charge out but are coming up sucking our thumbs every time..'

Christian:-'Jesus you lot, we told you to just rubber stamp our decision...make up anything and AFL 360 and SEN will gaslight the public - don't let that club make me look like an idiot again - this was to be retribution time..'

Panel:- 'we have thought about that too and still can't justify the charge.....boss'
Maybe this happened...

kingsman-afl-gif.1518627

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Shane McAdam

Remove this Banner Ad

Back