She is at it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

If a Carlton player tapped her the club would be caught between denying it and coming back in 18 years for the father/son.

Anyone but Duthie, maybe. She would taint the genes:eek:

StKilda are so full of fail her child with gilbert turns out to be the next leigh matthews and they are unable to claim through the F/s due to their denial.

roff.

It's literally like stumbling into a post-modern, 21st Century, Lolita tale that updates every 20 minutes.

It's frankly goddamn disturbing.

what-is-this-i-dont-even.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could Big Footy subsidize her to move to Western Sydney? She can be paid extra commissions depending on how much culture she destroys.

Only someone as dumb as Gilbert would be in her bed.

Anyway her whole twitter page is just creepy.

To be fair to Gilbert, nobody knew she was a psychopath then & I know I did some shockers when I was his age.

Haven’t all of us woken up with a hangover, realised that they were not alone, then after having a look at what you brought home last night hoped that your mates did not see you with her. :eek:

Not that I think Gilbert is the sharpest tack in the box. But even smart young men are stupid when they think with their little head.

Nixon on the other hand knew what she was like, is much older & still got involved. Now that was Stupid!

Nixon on the other hand knew what she was like, is much older & still got involved. Now that was Stupid!

Cannot argue with that.

To think that guy managed players :eek:

To be fair to Gilbert, nobody knew she was a psychopath then & I know I did some shockers when I was his age.

Haven’t all of us woken up with a hangover, realised that they were not alone, then after having a look at what you brought home last night hoped that your mates did not see you with her. :eek:

Not that I think Gilbert is the sharpest tack in the box. But even smart young men are stupid when they think with their little head.

Gilbert pumped her about 300 times as did half your team. So using the 'shit I was drunk' excuse does not fly.

Gilbert pumped her about 300 times as did half your team. So using the 'shit I was drunk' excuse does not fly.

She is not bad looking; it is the fact that she is nuts that is the issue. A lot of women can come across as quite normal until you know them FAR too well. Very deceitful of them really. They should have a robot following them around saying “Warning Warning Will Robinson, Alien approaching”

Remove this Banner Ad

She is at it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back