Should the WCE be penalised?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should West Coast have to pay either financially or by draft picks, for bringing the game into disrepute?

Legally it wouldnt stand. The Sport courts would throw it out in 15 seconds, the AFL wouldnt waste their time.

Hey just thought I'd let you know.. football season has started!

Your as bad as the media - give it a rest - concentrate on Collingwood (who I'm sure has no players that have ever taken drugs - or beat people up, or anything) - and the upcoming game. Or are you just looking to make excuses early 'just incase' you lose?

Should West Coast have to pay either financially or by draft picks, for bringing the game into disrepute?

Which means we're also going to retrospectively fine Carlton and hawthorn for also admitted breaches along the same guidelines?

What about players getting repeatedly drunk and getting into fights? surely thats not good for the game either?

It's not going to happen

Hey just thought I'd let you know.. football season has started!

Your as bad as the media - give it a rest - concentrate on Collingwood (who I'm sure has no players that have ever taken drugs - or beat people up, or anything) - and the upcoming game. Or are you just looking to make excuses early 'just incase' you lose?

HAHA that's a fair point, but I can't see that result happening. You are lucky big Cox and Embers missed that game, becasue they will be the only fresh legs in your team, Kerr is going to run himslef into an Enema.

If only you had one player, who could run all day, never get tierd and was a great holder and disposer of the ball... wait a second...

Kerr is going to run himslef into an Enema.

Me fail English? That's unpossible.

ralph1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wont come close to winning. You will be lucky to last to the end. Sydney ruined you. And we will twist the dagger in your heart. End of the WCE!:thumbsdown:

Best joke Ive heard.

Why dont you lay a $100 on the pies young man?

If you can afford the loss that is. :thumbsu:

cant wait to thump your team this weekend. surely some of you including yourselves are huge hypocrites. i mean yeh ben cousins did drugs but he was harming yourself. your team on the other hand hit people including from the opposite sex and think its ok.

bugger off noob. if we would have to be affected by ben cousins ordeal all 16 clubs would be charged bringing the game into disrepute at some stage.

are you hutchy by the way?

The West Coast footy club should not be punnished but Cousins should be fined by the AFL and with 1 year lay off (which he will have anyway).
I think Cousins has served his time my all the media attention he has received.

Minimum of a 2009 return for Cousins plus a full INDEPENDENT investigation into the Weagles.

As it stands right now Cousins has been REWARDED for bringing the entire game into disrepute.

They cannot afford to go soft on this one.

I wasn't picking on your mistyping, what I'm interested in is how does one "run himself into an Enema" :confused:
I just meant that he was so buggered after last game, that if he tries to run that hard this time he is likely to run out steam. Was being literal...:p

West coast probably shouldnt be penalised because so far they really havent done anything against the rules of the comp. The fact that they didnt do anything at all when they knew, can only condemn them in the court of public opinion. They seem quite happy to be seen as expedient with Cousins health and potentially having players walk onto the park, not knowing if that player is drug affected on match day.

Of course if west Coast admit that they were knowingly playing a drug affected player in games, I think that does warrant sanction. But they wont ever admit it. After all, there is no and has never been a drug problem at West Coast ;) well, except for those 6 to 8 players.

Any penalty must be directed at Cousins

Remove this Banner Ad

Should the WCE be penalised?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back