Unofficial Preview Showdown XLIV Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a bad feeling about this one. Hope I’m wrong . Good week to put an insurance bet on the paer.
I’m the opposite. The stars are aligning perfecty with the Port ins and Rory out...it will give a false sense of security to the Scum. Plus,Gov returned to scintillating form last week and I get the feeling it’s Eddies turn this week.
Walker is a massive in...he is Ports nemesis just below Pikey on the Nemisis Scale;)

Thought it interesting, KT in the paper today begging Port supporters to behave at the game.

View attachment 495478

But, I thought the unruly ferals at Port games was a media beat up?
I do feel for KT a bit

He'd have had an absolute gutful of their idiot players and idiot fans by now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the tarps proved they don't have any true supporters. When the going gets tough.. The port supporters abandon them.
Doesn't appear to warrant one earning 30% more than the other... ;)

KT is not an idiot he knows their fans are feral.

I liked this bit:

I believe this game is worthy of a record Port Adelaide crowd.
We're underdogs.
Coming off a disappointing loss
Just how we like it.

Yep, I like your disappointing losses too KT - may you have many more of them.

Also, talk about a sneaky way to boost membership numbers.
"the game is sold out BUT you can gain entry by purchasing a 3 game membership"

So there are seats available but they are holding people to ransom they must become a 3 game member to get in.

Sounds like the Chyna game last year which was announced as sold out three different times.

I do feel for KT a bit

I would have thought that by now, KT has learnt that this is the #portadelaideway

If we roll the Power on Saturday, you can all but guarantee there will be a Showdown off the field.

Because Port supporters are gutless chicken shit fairweather supporters. Have you only now learnt this? They will be here in droves if they win.

FFS they will come and hunt in numbers if they win on Saturday on our board.

Cowards.

Hilarious. We have a banter thread and Port posters are hiding. At least we let them post on our board without being banned. How soft are their posters?

As soft as the players wearing black, white and teal. :rolleyes:

maybe the rule should be only the port posters who bantered pre-game are allowed on this board post-game if they win. Because it'll be a flood...

I do feel for KT a bit

I agree somewhat but if he hadn’t made the mistake of reappointing their useless coach and found someone decent then they might win a few games and their fans would get less frustrated

Not that I mind them losing at all, and not excusing the fans behaviour

But all their own doing

A bit of snow will help the Paps downhill skiers. But rain will help our pig dog midfield.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
giphy.gif

:):):)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview Showdown XLIV Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back