Remove this Banner Ad

benno87

Cancelled
Jun 1, 2003
London
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My mate and I used to try and select our 22 for the weekend's game for our clubs on Thursday's last year in high school when we were supposed to be doing Math work, the teacher used to get annoyed as our school planners were filled with football names instead of maths, until by the end of the year she just allowed us our fifteen minutes at the start of class to discuss it.

Terms
Anyway I thought it would be an interesting idea to hold a competiton each week to select the team that would play on the weekends, not for any prizes but just like footy tipping, just for a bit of fun. Anyway I figured you would have until Mid-day Thursday (Eastern time) to put your team in. Then the results tallied after the game, only players who actually line up on the park count, not Thursday night selections, therefore if there are any last minute changes, they are the players included in the team, not the last minute ommitted player.

Scoring
1 point per correct selection, and if you manage to select the 3 emergencies correctly, you will score an additional bonus point.

Wizard Cup
To try it out I thought the Wizard Cup can be a trial, which means you must select 26 players plus 3 additional emergency players for a bonus point. You will have until Mid-day Thursday to make selections for V Geelong. And you can edit your team up until the deadline.

To select your team, please post them here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153729

Although before you do, please reply this post to say you want to be a part of the competiton.

Cheers,

Benno87.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back