moses

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Home
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
So, myself and a few gents from work just had a Whopper eating competition at lunch time. Managed to get through 3 (weak effort i know). The winner had a staggering 5 Whoppers.

This made me think, has anyone participated in these silly competitions? Who can eat the most pancakes? Who can have the most shots? Would love to hear your experiances!

Ate 2 large double quarter pounder meals from maccas - my reward, I didn't have to pay for them.

Ate 7 double beef and cheese burgers - aim was for 10 and I really wasn't expecting it to be that hard

Not a competition but ate a dinner box to myself (lulz starting to sound pretty fat right now, I'm 72kg ;))

A mate of mine ate 4 double chicken burgers from Nandos (not sure on exact name) but they are ****ing massive and cost heaps - he didn't pay for them though

Outback jacks challenge of a 1kg steak + 1kg of wedges. A friend of a friend allegedly ate 2 of these pretty easy (skeptical)

On leavers we did centurion and felt the urge to do our last 5 shots as straight spirits. Wasn't pretty.

Macca's 30c cone eating contest - this was a running speed challenge through high school. Less than 9 seconds became the benchmark.
Block of cheese, tub of condensed milk powder, chicken nuggets, cheeseburgers - have been in a number of such competitions. Who can get a kilo of cheese down the quickest is certainly an entertaining one!

At uni, used to live very close to an all you can eat pizza restaraunt and of course competitions were very common.

One ended with a mate spewing up all over the dunny floor, and then scampering without paying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done it with pizza. Whoever could eat the most in one sitting. Surprisingly, it takes more than just a powerful mouth and gut. When it comes to an endurance eating event, tactics go a long way.

Done it with pizza. Whoever could eat the most in one sitting. Surprisingly, it takes more than just a powerful mouth and gut. When it comes to an endurance eating event, tactics go a long way.

Please elaborate on these tactics. I would like to have an edge in any future endurance eating competitions against my friends.

Super Schnitzel Challenge

Our local is famous for it's huge schnitzel's. Two mates both thought that the other couldn't finish a super schnitzel, so they had a challenge one night. Both had to consume said schnitzel within an allocated time. Both completed the challenge. To decide, it went to a dessert tie-break. Both consumed the dessert. The final decider was to skull a long neck and then run a lap of the nearby oval. Both failed miserably, and spewed everywhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Food, Drink & Dining Out Silly Competitions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back