Admin Announcement Site Maintenance

Remove this Banner Ad

• Admin

I am not sure why - do you get an error message? Have you tried different browsers? My bookmarks work fine.

The URLs are different to get to the same page, (Bookmark: bigfooty.com/forum) doesn't work now - New URL that works (bigfooty.com/forum/forums/afl-the-australian-football-league.5/)

No error messages, it just keeps continually searching.
Same result on Explorer.

• Admin
I just copied and pasted BigFooty.com/forum into my phone browser and it worked fine. Nobody else has reported this.

I suspect there's an issue on your system. Not sure what it could be, others might have suggestions.

I just copied and pasted BigFooty.com/forum into my phone browser and it worked fine. Nobody else has reported this.

I suspect there's an issue on your system. Not sure what it could be, others might have suggestions.

My mistake Chief my old Bookmarks were bigfooty.com/forum/ (forward slash on the end) so try that in your browser.

• Admin
Seem to be some weird shit going on with some add on site, where if try to scroll down to read a page of thread it stops me and the add seems to flash in some weird form.
Both times it happened in last 10 minutes been when some HSBC bank add at top of page so might be some weird format of that add in itself.
Not sure if it site related or just my browser but suspect it that add one way or the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Announcement Site Maintenance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back