Injury SJOGHCIU - Will the curse be lifted in 2024? LOL, not a chance. Rinse and repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Official injury list (10) released 20/8

Season (10) :
• Noah Long (Knee)
• Elijah Hewett (Foot)
• Tyler Brockman (Ankle)
• Callum Jamieson (Ankle/Knee)
• Dom Sheed (Foot/Hamstring)
• Luke Edwards (Concussion)
• Josh Rotham (Abdominal)
• Tom Barrass (Back/Hamstring) - Was 1-2 weeks
• Jeremy McGovern (Thumb) - New
• Jamaine Jones (Concussion) - New

It’s the last game of the season so all players are now listed as out for the season

Chesser and Burgiel have both been removed from the list after recovering from their respective injuries

Andrew Gaff has retired and won’t be available to play

Official injury list (8) released 4/6

Season (1) :
• Noah Long (Knee)

Long Term (2) :
• R18-20 Elijah Hewett (Foot) - 5-7 weeks (Was 6-8 weeks)
• R16-18 Rhett Bazzo (Groin) - 3-5 weeks (Was 4-5 weeks)

Short Term (4) :
• R15-16 Jayden Hunt (Toe) - 2-3 weeks (New)
• R14-15 Oscar Allen (Knee) - 1-2 weeks (Was 2 weeks)
• R14-15 Tim Kelly (Hip) - 1-2 weeks (New)
• R14 Luke Edwards (Concussion) - 1 week (Was 1-2 weeks)

Test (1) :
• R13 Jake Waterman (Shoulder) - Test (New)

Injury list doesn’t include Tyler Brockman who will be available for the WAFL side but won’t be considered for senior selection until after the bye following a late night car accident in Geraldton

Oscar Allen Knee 1-2 weeks

Rhett Bazzo Groin 3-5 weeks

Luke Edwards Concussion Protocols 1 week

Elijah Hewett Foot 5-7 weeks

Jayden Hunt Toe 2-3 weeks

Tim Kelly Hip 1-2 weeks

Noah Long Knee Season

Jake Waterman Shoulder Test

We only have 8 on the injury list but I would argue 6 of them would be B22 if they were fit.

Congrats on the debut kid, that's great new....oh **** sake The Boy has a wrist brace on.

Love everything about The Boy- he's my favourite of the 'kids'/'lads' on our list (I know Harley boy says hi) but 'The Boy' is something special... heart and soul of the team.... good country boy... plays with his own unique BSD swagger. He didn't seem 'down' in the video and seemed quite happy.. laughing and chuckling away with Hutch. I think (get the feeling) that if he was injured and wasn't playing this week he'd wear his heart on his sleeve and not be so upbeat.

Im not bragging about inner sanctum knowledge but I had someone whose the Mother of an AFL footballer tell me once 'They all play with something' as in a lot of players play with some minor injury where possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury SJOGHCIU - Will the curse be lifted in 2024? LOL, not a chance. Rinse and repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back