skate shoes

Remove this Banner Ad

Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2000
Hugh Heffner Mansion
going b'day shoppin this week and need a new pair of runners, have always worn cons when it comes to skate shoes but want a pair of Globes this time i think. R they even around still does anyone know the best place to go? cant believe i am asking a shopping question but when i had a look on the weekend all i could see was gay rohan type old skool style shoes!

That reminds me, I need a new pair of shoes too. The cons are gettin a bit worn out. Tell me when you find out a good place for shoes.:cool:

Originally posted by Nic
That reminds me, I need a new pair of shoes too. The cons are gettin a bit worn out. Tell me when you find out a good place for shoes.:cool:

okies prob goin to chadstone at the end of the week (bit far from Geelong ;)) but i think they have some skateboarding shop there with stax of shoes up on the wall

Dont tell me u got white cons too? i bloody got em and god theyre ****ting me why did i ever fall for that white shoe fashion statement

I got the old ev pros, white ones, ages ago before everyone else did! (Naturally :D) They're still white tho, with blue soles and the orange bars on the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

skate shoes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back