Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Profile the Killer

• One offender

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • Two or more offenders

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gender male

Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Gender female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gender male and female

• Age under 30yo

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Fellow student/s

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Known to one or more victims

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Unknown to victims

• Motive rage

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Motive thrill

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Motive lust

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Motive financial gain

• Motive attention seeking

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Motive revenge

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • One single primary target

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Females were the targets

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • All were targets

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When addressing the court , Judge Judge must have been thinking of Brent Kopacka as he nearly said his name a few times. He had to correct himself and say Kohberger. Some questions are being asked as to why he would have someone else's name & that appears to have no involvement in this case, on his mind?

Oh did he? Didn't hear him do that but I haven't watched every hearing.

I mean they are sort of similar names.

The trial and all further pre-trial hearings will be moved to Ada County (Boise).

Bryan will be moved there within 30 days.

Makes it a bit tough for everybody attending the pre-trial hearings, I thought they'd just move the trial there like in Vallow/Daybell case.

Last edited:

The trial and all further pre-trial hearings will be moved to Ada County (Boise).

Bryan will be moved there within 30 days.

Makes it a bit tough for everybody attending the pre-trial hearings, I thought they'd just move the trial there like in Vallow/Daybell case.

In America if you have money behind you justice is manipulatable. Moving this trial is something the defence has wanted from the start. It's no suprise that eventually it has happened.

Latest hearing with new Judge Hippler.

Judge stated he doesn't want the trial starting in June due to summer holidays and issues finding jurors.

Proposed either early May or early September and asked both sides which they prefer.

No guesses for who chose what.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Slasher Murders of Four University of Idaho Students - US *Bryan Kohberger Arrested

Back