SNFL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

First time user of this app. A Cranbourne original now follow Lyndhurst.
Finding this division more interesting .

Half way through and here are my ratings for each club and in order that I feel the ladder will look at the end of year

Frankston dolphins ( 8.5/10)

Slow start but slowly building into it and finding there best footy at the right stages . Hard to beat .

CPL (8/10) ( win the flag )

Sluggish start , thought they were going to be nothing after there first round. Surprised me how they have bounced back and shown balance and a lot of skilful football. (MATT BAXTER ) difference for them .

Mornington ( 8.5/10)

Think the wheels are starting to fall off.
Maybe they were fortunate with the start to the season by looking at the opposing list. 90 percent of there wins were against sides that had injury issues . With out French and giliano in the same side at the same time they have no hope of beating the other teams in the top 4

Lyndhurst ( 8.5/10 )

Clarkey has them balanced and should be 2 games further in front on points but will make finals and with a full side will be close to the top 2 .

Heatherton ( 8/10)

When they are on are they bloody well on .

Lack of speed across the whole side may just be the reason why they miss out .

Talls work against the lesser of opposition . But do not impact against the better sides

Ashwood (4/10)

Very slow start and to be honest surprised they have only won 1 game .

Coming in I thought they would be one of the fav !

See there scores are getting better and will win 4 games more before the season ends .

Black rock ( 6/10 )

Hot start . Came flying home to beat us first up .
Our boys had them as one of the hot favourites
Did notice a complete different side on the weekend and different shape .
Did the recruits all leave with the coach who is no longer there ?
Unorganised outfit compared to the start and the win loss reflects it . May win 1 more game 2 at most before the end of season

Naree ( 1/10 )

1 is for effort .

Effort to roll up and effort to push 1 side to lose by less than 5 goals .

That will be the only achievement .

First time user of this app. A Cranbourne original now follow Lyndhurst.
Finding this division more interesting .

Half way through and here are my ratings for each club and in order that I feel the ladder will look at the end of year

Frankston dolphins ( 8.5/10)

Slow start but slowly building into it and finding there best footy at the right stages . Hard to beat .

CPL (8/10) ( win the flag )

Sluggish start , thought they were going to be nothing after there first round. Surprised me how they have bounced back and shown balance and a lot of skilful football. (MATT BAXTER ) difference for them .

Mornington ( 8.5/10)

Think the wheels are starting to fall off.
Maybe they were fortunate with the start to the season by looking at the opposing list. 90 percent of there wins were against sides that had injury issues . With out French and giliano in the same side at the same time they have no hope of beating the other teams in the top 4

Lyndhurst ( 8.5/10 )

Clarkey has them balanced and should be 2 games further in front on points but will make finals and with a full side will be close to the top 2 .

Heatherton ( 8/10)

When they are on are they bloody well on .

Lack of speed across the whole side may just be the reason why they miss out .

Talls work against the lesser of opposition . But do not impact against the better sides

Ashwood (4/10)

Very slow start and to be honest surprised they have only won 1 game .

Coming in I thought they would be one of the fav !

See there scores are getting better and will win 4 games more before the season ends .

Black rock ( 6/10 )

Hot start . Came flying home to beat us first up .
Our boys had them as one of the hot favourites
Did notice a complete different side on the weekend and different shape .
Did the recruits all leave with the coach who is no longer there ?
Unorganised outfit compared to the start and the win loss reflects it . May win 1 more game 2 at most before the end of season

Naree ( 1/10 )

1 is for effort .

Effort to roll up and effort to push 1 side to lose by less than 5 goals .

That will be the only achievement .
You've really gone out on a limb there, rating 5 teams at 8 or 8.5

You've really gone out on a limb there, rating 5 teams at 8 or 8.5[/

Maybe being a bit too lenient.

A few games lost due to injury and availability for some teams .

Top 4 currently all have been good, and have had 1 or 2 off games .

Didn’t want to offend opposition followers on this forum .

Apologies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well just seen south mornos new signing Gillis he is a goal kicking machine. Juz McCleary back aswell and hearing Giuliano will be back for finals

Well just seen south mornos new signing Gillis he is a goal kicking machine. Juz McCleary back aswell and hearing Giuliano will be back for finals
Hearing all the same thing, Giuliano French and Gillis in the same forward line. Get the ball in there and win a flag boys

I agree. A star player or not.. you need to earn your spot in the seniors.

I used to be with the club and obviously watching from the outer supporting friends the new coach seems to have the right standards. Could have easily just pushed him back in

Last edited:
Lyndhurst coughed up another game they should've won due to poor decision making. Really should be 10 points ahead of where they are. Potentially another season of missing finals due to shooting themselves in the foot.

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back