So... what is the situation with Buddy? ***Warning*** Hollow Earth Proponents within

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc1

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Seems all very cloak and dagger at the moment. I would normally think if you re-injure the same hammy you're looking at 3-4 weeks, but the longer it drags on, the more worried I'm getting.

Any official word / rumour / guesses / people who hate Stevie J more than I do?

All will be revealed Thursday night... If he plays, then we were just being conservative with his hammy with a view to the finals. If he doesn't play, then there has been a set back along the way a.k.a. another **** up by the club to add to the fact he played against GWS, a decision that subsequently lost us the game against Geelong and the chance to be top two.

A little birdy told me a rumour unrelated to his injury, however like every other rumour I doubt there is one bit of truth surrounding it.
You're going to be inundated with requests for the rumour now, but I'm guessing it's just another one that we've all heard before.

Yeah, I heard probably the same rumour last night. It couldn't be true because it would be on the internet or TwitFace if it was ;)
I do worry that a hammy that didn't see an icepack has kept him out for 4+ weeks.

All will be revealed Thursday night... If he plays, then we were just being conservative with his hammy with a view to the finals. If he doesn't play, then there has been a set back along the way a.k.a. another **** up by the club to add to the fact he played against GWS, a decision that subsequently lost us the game against Geelong and the chance to be top two.

Spot on :thumbsu:

Paging Phil Mc. Not all smiles and giggles about it now? That GWS decision alone, will end up costing us a home final.

Spot on :thumbsu:

Paging Phil Mc. Not all smiles and giggles about it now? That GWS decision alone, will end up costing us a home final.

I'm no fan of the way the injury handled, Henry, but I don't follow your logic.

I'm no fan of the way the injury handled, Henry, but I don't follow your logic.

There was 22 days between his Carlton injury and the Pies game. Plenty of time to rest him up for the big 3 games (Pies, Bombers and Cats). Instead, we rolled him out against GWS (people can argue the whys) and we all know what happened...

There was 22 days between his Carlton injury and the Pies game. Plenty of time to rest him up for the big 3 games (Pies, Bombers and Cats). Instead, we rolled him out against GWS (people can argue the whys) and we all know what happened...
Or do we?

Some people assume they know.

Sure, I understand that bit. Explain to me how it has cost us a home final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, its shitting you not knowing isn't it.
You don't know anything regarding a 'setback' or injury. All you have is a theory, based on hearsay and third hand information.

Franklin plays we win.

On Friday night? That game was decided after siren. He could just have easily have kicked 0.6 and cost us the game.

From where I sit I know sweet FA, but I would like to see him on the park next week. That gives him two relatively easy games, and two hard games before the finals.

I can't stand how the supporters are treated like mushrooms by the club. First it was Hodge and now Buddy. If our medics have stuffed up, then they need to be made accountable.

We want the premiership THIS YEAR.

You don't know anything regarding a 'setback' or injury. All you have is a theory, based on hearsay and third hand information.

Whatever...

On Friday night? That game was decided after siren. He could just have easily have kicked 0.6 and cost us the game.

If he kicks 0.6 Mess, we win by 4pts ;)

If he gets his usual 60% of entries, Gunston ends up in starvation corner.

So, if we kick it to Buddy for 60% of our 50 Inside 50's, your trying to say that he will only kick 6 points!

That's 30 times it goes to Frankin in a match and your saying he will only have 6 shots at goal?

Turn it up mate...

His interview on Friday suggested he wouldn't be back until the Suns.

(I wish some of you folks that appear to know everything would either post what you know or stop intimating you know something. Don't quite get the point if you're not going to tell.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back