Song Contest Part XXII, Host: the fly, Theme: Female Drummers, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

We have 13 nominations thus far.

come help me out and recruit some talent

We need more Port supporters in the Song Comp

Easy to play guys. Send me a DM tonight with the link to a Youtube music video from an Album with your favourite artwork.

Then if you're in, we will help you with the voting by this Sunday night.

philreich
Grave Danger
MP_
bomberclifford
JimmyBC

Some inspiration for those struggling to find a nom -

What about this one

I've been watching the little circle go around and around for 7 minutes and now my room is spinning...
Is there a video on the other end of it or is this one of those 'how to keep an idiot occupied indefinitely' posts?

Can someone tell me where I've borrowed this melody from.

I don't have a musical bone in my body, but I got Breakfast at Tiffany's vibes for the initial 12sec or so 🤷‍♂️

I've been watching the little circle go around and around for 7 minutes and now my room is spinning...
Is there a video on the other end of it or is this one of those 'how to keep an idiot occupied indefinitely' posts?

I don't have a musical bone in my body, but I got Breakfast at Tiffany's vibes for the initial 12sec or so 🤷‍♂️
Google drive must still be processing. Sorry!
Maybe check back in an hour.

And don't think so re Breakfast at Tiffany's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If beez was in the SC....
We'll do a round where the nominees are the 15 Einaudi songs I can semi-play and you all have to suffer through my missed notes and uneven tempo :$

We'll do a round where the nominees are the 15 Einaudi songs I can semi-play and you all have to suffer through my missed notes and uneven tempo :$
I'll never forget your first attempt at chopsticks.

I can play piano as well but I've only ever played other people's songs, I've never bothered to come up with any original songs.

It would be getting harder and harder for musicians to come up with good original songs, most of the good ones have been taken.

Next we'll have Plugger pulling out his guitar and going all David Brent on us.

Nothing wrong with David Brent, Free Love Freeway is a banger.

Only a couple of hours to go and only 15 nominations. Lot of talk and no nomming.

I'm struggling to think of what to nom, I've never listened to albums based on how good the album cover is.

Thinking through all the albums that I own most of the album covers aren't that great even if the albums are.

I'm struggling to think of what to nom, I've never listened to albums based on how good the album cover is.

Thinking through all the albums that I own most of the album covers aren't that great even if the albums are.

I discarded 3 that you would have nommed. Mostly because the hit songs had podiumed and I didn't want to be a whore.

I discarded 3 that you would have nommed. Mostly because the hit songs had podiumed and I didn't want to be a whore.

How do you know what I would have nommed?

One of my favourite album covers I'm reluctant to nom as it would be a bit whorish along with the songs and I don't want to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: the fly, Theme: Female Drummers, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back