Media Speed and Media returns to East Side

Remove this Banner Ad

1717890986829.png

Don't be fooled by the amount of games our latest signing has played

His versatility has been incredible, he’s selfless and one of the hardest workers on the qooty fields.
He’s still very young and one of his biggest attributes is his speed,
which will be major target of our training in the pre-season

Another area where we hope our latest signing will excel in will be the return of

SMedia

1717890210325.png
With an office now located in GUNS TOWERS
All will be hoping we see the return of some great count downs with the return of
SMedia: Top 10 campaigners That Shit Me
SMedia: 30 for 30 (30. Ant Bear #601)
Posters Gone Too Early

Or will he have another great idea of removing of the bye

Time to fold the Warriors and Bombers?

It gives me great pleasure in announcing the return of SM
to the East Side Hawks for Season 38

1717890927011.png

Another great of the competition, **** we’re good

A great?

I don't think we need a thread for a guy that could only be referred to by four media threads, three of them from 2017.

This is the sort of signing you slip onto your list by deadline and then somebody plays the Hawks in Rd 8 and goes "oh, you're here SM?" and yes, that could be one of the Hawks asking it.

A great?

I don't think we need a thread for a guy that could only be referred to by four media threads, three of them from 2017.

This is the sort of signing you slip onto your list by deadline and then somebody plays the Hawks in Rd 8 and goes "oh, you're here SM?" and yes, that could be one of the Hawks asking it.
This reads as an ex-Hawk wanting to go home, Callums_Guns por_please_ya.

This reads as an ex-Hawk wanting to go home, Callums_Guns por_please_ya.

End It Its Over GIF by UFC

A great?

You sound a little jealous. Do you need a thread too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great?

Where am I?

Good luck SM. Hope he posts for you Hawks!

I'll need to make sure to check the fixture list to know when we're playing I suppose.

don't worry its an okay fixture next year if you don't play for the Wonders, Roys, Demons, Old Boys. So you're fine!

Damn so ClarkeM didn't get to rig it again?

Damn so ClarkeM didn't get to rig it again?
Rig it? I gave every club two extra games and 12/13 clubs went one week without a game instead of two. It was incredible. You should be more thankful! ;)

Rig it? I gave every club two extra games and 12/13 clubs went one week without a game instead of two. It was incredible. You should be more thankful! ;)

Thankful of what?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Speed and Media returns to East Side

Remove this Banner Ad

Back