Spider Everitt Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Gee

Rookie
Sep 14, 2004
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Great performance by Spider on ''Street Talk'' the other night,considering he is supposedly seen as the future captain???.I was wondering why Hawthorn passed on Chris Judd in the Draft and after seeing how he has conducted himself this week I now know why.It is very clear that to fit in at Hawthorn you have to be a ******** Head just like Crawford & Spider.

Big Gee said:
Great performance by Spider on ''Street Talk'' the other night,considering he is supposedly seen as the future captain???.I was wondering why Hawthorn passed on Chris Judd in the Draft and after seeing how he has conducted himself this week I now know why.It is very clear that to fit in at Hawthorn you have to be a ******** Head just like Crawford & Spider.

Ive had it with ppl bagging crawf and others. Had a gutfull of it. Its the end of the season, let em have a few brews and enjoy themselves, after all Spida deserves it. All these ppl critsizing Crawf, when really no1 in our team can come close to how well this guy prepares and plays his footy. Ive never had a problem with the media stuff crawf does, infact last nite was bloody funny. Let the media have a go, but as supporters i dont think we should join em.
Spida was only jokin last nite aswell. C'mon people! IT doesnt affect their footy so who gives a stuff.
I realise im goin to have reactions of other supporters but jeeze, give them a break, theyve copped enough!!

Big Gee said:
Get over the Chris Judd thing.

fishbowl said:
Get over the Chris Judd thing.

There IS no Chris Judd "thing". It's just more B/S people are making up to put the boot into Hawthorn. The only thing that bothers me is there are Hawthorn fans who believe it and are thinking things are a lot worse at Hawthorn than they really are.

There are a number of people masquarading as Hawthorn fans on this forum who do nothing but slate the club. Be intelligent, keep an eye out for them and disregard all they say. Their opinions are worthless, just like the one that started this thread.

Big Gee said:
... Hawthorn passed on Chris Judd in the Draft and after seeing how he has conducted himself this week I now know why ...

Okay now go to the dockers (original owner of the pick) and saints board and tell them why they didn't take Judd either!

Adelaide Hawk said:
There are a number of people masquarading as Hawthorn fans on this forum who do nothing but slate the club. Be intelligent, keep an eye out for them and disregard all they say. Their opinions are worthless, just like the one that started this thread.

Your not suggesting a certain poster who has a nick of another teams mascot is one of these 'fans'?

I think you are being a little harse on Big Gee with only a few post, he/she has plenty of time to turn things around.

Adelaide Hawk is mistaken

Righto Adelaide Hawk,I would of thought somebody like myself who has worked at the club since 1998 would of been qualified enough to make comment on whats taking place.These comments I made are the feelings of most people at the club and they are sick to death of players getting away with things like this.This is the exact reason why you have people like Don Scott & other influential people at the club concerned,because they are sick to death of players being in the comfort zone.On radio over here on Friday Jason Dunstall said it was important players displayed the appropriate behaviour at all times,Did you think this was appropriate behaviour shown by our players on the Footy Show?I am not masquerading as a supporter,I find those comments offensive,I have followed the club for 31 years and believe that the majority of the current playing list and Board are past there use by date.On finishing if you have any questions you would like answered feel free I want supporters to know what really happens behind closed doors at footy clubs because its not as it may seem.

Re: Adelaide Hawk is mistaken

Big Gee said:
Righto Adelaide Hawk,I would of thought somebody like myself who has worked at the club since 1998 would of been qualified enough to make comment on whats taking place.These comments I made are the feelings of most people at the club and they are sick to death of players getting away with things like this.This is the exact reason why you have people like Don Scott & other influential people at the club concerned,because they are sick to death of players being in the comfort zone.

yet the footy club felt it was a smart decision in making a trade for everitt? i was horrified when we wanted him, and even more horrified at the asking price, and we paid it!

Re:Adelaide Hawk is mistaken continued

You have no idea how bad things really are at Hawthorn .Obviously the game of bluff that the club plays each year with supporters has worked with you.You currently support the people in charge down there at the moment,thats fine.If there is no changes etc in the next few years do not complain if the results are not forthcoming.I would be very happy if Dicker stayed as PRES as long as there were maybe 3 or 4 new board members to throw around a few new ideas.Basically at the moment Hawthorn are behaving unHawthornlike in all areas and it is embarassing for everyone involved with the club and supporters.

Re: Adelaide Hawk is mistaken continued

Big Gee said:
You have no idea how bad things really are at Hawthorn .Obviously the game of bluff that the club plays each year with supporters has worked with you.You currently support the people in charge down there at the moment,thats fine.If there is no changes etc in the next few years do not complain if the results are not forthcoming.I would be very happy if Dicker stayed as PRES as long as there were maybe 3 or 4 new board members to throw around a few new ideas.Basically at the moment Hawthorn are behaving unHawthornlike in all areas and it is embarassing for everyone involved with the club and supporters.

is that aimed at me? i asked a simple question, why did the club trade for everitt? i didn't want his off/on-field antics at all. I personally want to stay right away from the board room politics as its not something i care about, probably should, but don't.

Big Gee said:
Righto Adelaide Hawk,I would of thought somebody like myself who has worked at the club since 1998 would of been qualified enough to make comment on whats taking place.These comments I made are the feelings of most people at the club and they are sick to death of players getting away with things like this.This is the exact reason why you have people like Don Scott & other influential people at the club concerned,because they are sick to death of players being in the comfort zone.On radio over here on Friday Jason Dunstall said it was important players displayed the appropriate behaviour at all times,Did you think this was appropriate behaviour shown by our players on the Footy Show?I am not masquerading as a supporter,I find those comments offensive,I have followed the club for 31 years and believe that the majority of the current playing list and Board are past there use by date.On finishing if you have any questions you would like answered feel free I want supporters to know what really happens behind closed doors at footy clubs because its not as it may seem.

Not good enough Big Gee. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself. Go back and read your initial post. If you really do know what's going on around the club you wouldn't have made such ridiculous comments. Your slip is showing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Gee said:
Righto Adelaide Hawk,I would of thought somebody like myself who has worked at the club since 1998 would of been qualified enough to make comment on whats taking place.

Well Big Gee, please identify yourself and maybe we can assess your credibility.

Re: Sorry for telling the truth

I have been on the match day staff since 1998.What I have said is the feeling of most of the people I work with.

Big Gee said:
I have been on the match day staff since 1998.What I have said is the feeling of most of the people I work with.
I'll take you for your word then Big Gee. But I must say what you are feeling from within the inner-sanctum is nothing new to what a lot of posters on this board are feeling, however, as far as I'm concerned, I believe players should have a good time immediately a season is over, albeit some careers are over and for the others it will be soon when they are back for a pre-season grind under Clarkson whom I believe will be a hard taskmaster, not one of the boys, down to business and have no favorites.

Big Gee said:
No offense Big Gee but is if you are a part of the match day staff could you also be a part of the problem? There looks as though there will be a big clean-up across the board at Hawthorn in the football department and those that don't get behind Clarkson should be shown the door.

I do not have a problem with the boys letting off some steam after the season is finished. But if you are going to go after Spider then you should also go after Crawford. But that said these players are in the spotlight and are always going to get attention. What about the players that got totally smashed that night but didn't get on TV? Where do you draw the line.

What is more concerning is that during the season two players that were too drunk to drive walked out of another player's house (I believe) and were allowed to drive home. Where I come from mates don't let mates dirve drunk. They either get them a taxi or get them a blanket and put them on the couch.

Couldn't agree more with what BG has said here.

Fine have a few beers at seasons end but please conduct yourself in a professional manner. Crawfords antics over the past week have been absolutely appaulling and I didn't see Spidas efforts so I cannot comment.

A total new ERA needs to be seen at this club and I for one hope we turn around this pathetic year as we are/were a JOKE.

Can I be blonde and say that Spida would be perfect as interim Captain with Luke Hodge as vice...

This was the topic wasn't it? Any surprises that he is one of the best and most consistent performers this year despite the so called silly antics. He speaks well, from the heart and he plays with utter conviction to the team.

:D

Big Gee you make a fair point mate, However if crawford and everitt can produce on the field, then whats the issue.

Akermanis is a superstar but still a complete tool off of the field and yet he has won a brownlow and been an absolute star.

The people you should be wingeing about on matchdays are the likes of Mark Graham, who is one of the stupidest footballers i have ever seen. Im a massive hawks man but Gwiz he has no brain what so ever along with (Tony Woods). thankgod they are both gone!!

Grendel said:
In the SAND of course Yardie!! What sort of supporter are you not knowing that by now!?!

:p
The wind just came and the line has gone. I'll have to draw another one. How's the team going at the moment? Ahh ********house, I'll move that line towards more responsibility. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Spider Everitt Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back