No Oppo Supporters St.Kilda sack Brett Ratten

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely love this decision. Ratts might be a good guy, but was a complete dud. Game plan is the most outdated in the entire comp. We were never going anywhere with Ratts.

I like this Geoff Walsh campaigner already. This is the right decision.

Now it is time to send Lethers packing, and whoever else was involved in extending Ratts contract. How many times can this rabble of a club keep making the same poor decisions🤣

It's comical how bad the Finnis era has being. Truly quite difficult to make this many poor decisions over a 10 year time frame. Absolute clown show.

#lethersnext

About a month ago there was a rumour akin AFL land about bevo to essendon.

It was told to me by my guy who has given me the good this season.

I even posted it on their board.

Turns out it wasn’t true.

But it would make sense for us…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was initially quite shocked. But now I have had time to think about it and digest the news I’m not. We looked a very confused team this year. When we won it was through sudden bursts of good play. Not a solid 4 quarter effort. Teams seemed to work us out and it was often commented on in here that we had no plan B.

Ratts is a good guy. I wish him nothing but the best. But even his messenging to supporters seemed quite one dimensional. Was sounding very repetitive, although I reckon it must be hard to come up with something new to say. I had my doubts at the end of the season as I’m sure many others did. His messenging to the playing group was a bit homely to be honest in videos I saw.

Good guy, but wasn’t taking us any further. Glad they worked that out and acted as ruthlessly as they did. Going to be very interesting!
I never liked his complexion.

We never played football this year like a well drilled team. Even when things were going our way. I only felt comfortable when our players were hunting the contests because it affected the others teams confidence allowing the game to be more of a level playing field.

We relied on momentum to much. Even in those patch’s. Our system wasn’t functioning well. Teams would move the ball with greater intent and purpose.

Bassat 100% needs to go. Lethers gags and rath with him.

It's an absolute s**t show.
Bassat ordered the review.

We must assume Bassat acted on the results.

Explain why he must go.

Your overly dramatic reading of every move we make is getting extremely tiresome.

Give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back