Werewolf Stargate Werewolf - Night 4

Remove this Banner Ad

with Chip coming in late to ensue KT survived (also the amulet sharing)
Yeah I can't get over that really.

KT voters
BEaston - SK
Boncer - unknown (village?)
CursingFijian - SEER
Dogs - FLOG
Fred - FAKE SEER
Majestic - FLOG
Porps - VIG

Beaston voters
DERO - GOA'ULD GOON
Hotchilli - VILLAGER
King Tenz
Jhye
Kurve

Smeg - GOA'ULD INTIMIDATOR
U2tigers - JAFFA WOLF
Chipmunk -- last minute save and had 'reasons' for doing so, received amulet from KT

Serial voted for himself lol. Not sure who Drizzy voted for, but he was also Goa'uld member.

Almost stands to reason all of the bolded ones would be evil . They wouldn't want SK to join with the village :)

I'm a villager.
You are the vigilante.
If I had to pick the other villager I'd say boncey boo.

How is Tenz still alive? He 100% has a role, else we'd all know about it. There's only evil roles left - so he'd be the safest lynch.

Looking at the Beaston lynch is telling, with Chip coming in late to ensue KT survived (also the amulet sharing) + Jhye and Kurve also keen to remove SK over the alternative. Those would be my pick for the evils. With Chip and KT likely to be teammates.

I'm not convined you have to be a villager but I prefer to vote for King Tenz or Chipmunk as Jaffa/wolves. You're either Anibus or really are a villager, I'm the other one. If you're not Anibus, I think Boncy is but we should be taking out wolves for now.

Yeah I can't get over that really.

KT voters
BEaston - SK
Boncer - unknown (village?)
CursingFijian - SEER
Dogs - FLOG
Fred - FAKE SEER
Majestic - FLOG
Porps - VIG

Beaston voters
DERO - GOA'ULD GOON
Hotchilli - VILLAGER
King Tenz
Jhye
Kurve

Smeg - GOA'ULD INTIMIDATOR
U2tigers - JAFFA WOLF
Chipmunk -- last minute save and had 'reasons' for doing so, received amulet from KT

Serial voted for himself lol. Not sure who Drizzy voted for, but he was also Goa'uld member.

Almost stands to reason all of the bolded ones would be evil . They wouldn't want SK to join with the village :)
We need to get a wolf, yes? Else they win overnight.

The lock is Tenz. His behavior guarantees that he's not a villager. And with the connection with Chip I expect he's not the GF.

You need to pick one of them, then tell everyone to vote with you. The villagers and GF need to vote with you. Else the wolves will vote as a block.

My ranking of likelihood of evil:
  1. Tenz
  2. Chip
  3. Nite
  4. Kurve
  5. Bonce

Think there's only 2 left.

And I was looking to see who jumped on btw.... boncer didn't hesitate interestingly enough.
Now that I've read back boncer Is certainly evil imo. He's played the same way he always does with that role.
Kurve
King Tenz
Jhye Clark 13
boncer34
serial_thrilla
Chipmunk

4 of you are evil, and 2 of you are villagers. Can you just let me know which you are, that would be great thanks :)
I'm a villager.
But was it really just a 'crapshoot' ?! Could CF have seered Jhye as a member of Jaffa?
The only member of Jaffa he could have seered me as, is the one that gets two kills if they die. Heads seer as villagers remember.

Even If I was the cub the village is literally ****ed If they're lynched.

The only way we can win from here Is by lynching the head wolf and imo that's either boncer, chippy, serial thrilla (who is playing the I didn't even want to play shtick) or Kurve.

One of those has to be the lynch target.

The only way we can win from here Is by lynching the head wolf and imo that's either boncer, chippy, serial thrilla (who is playing the I didn't even want to play shtick) or Kurve.

I'm villager.

Why can't King Tenz be head wolf? I've got a vibe it's chippy but vibes aren't as good as King Tenz weird definitely not a villager behaviour.

I'm villager.

Why can't King Tenz be head wolf? I've got a vibe it's chippy but vibes aren't as good as King Tenz weird definitely not a villager behaviour.
I'm not sure. Tenz was coming across as not really useful.

My vibe as a head earlier was yourself, chippy, boncer or serial. Granted I've been busy and haven't paid a great deal of attention. I've only been catching up lately.

The thing is, If the head wolf isn't lynched it's game over.

If the other head IS lynched it's also game over.

My vibe as a head earlier was yourself, chippy, boncer or serial. Granted I've been busy and haven't paid a great deal of attention. I've only been catching up lately.

I'm getting wolf vibes off you Jhye, are you trying to protect the head wolf?

If the Alpha gets lynched, then the Beta takes over. Either one is better than Cub.

It would be weird for Tenz to give Chip the amulet if Chip was head because Chip can't die anyway, so that would have been pointless.
And of course if Chip is evil he's gonna give me the amulet to appear NOT evil :p

Alright.

King Tenz please Gralin Cadsky

And if I've been played, congratulations :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be weird for Tenz to give Chip the amulet if Chip was head because Chip can't die anyway, so that would have been pointless.
And of course if Chip is evil he's gonna give me the amulet to appear NOT evil :p

Alright.

Good call on the amulet.

King Tenz

Cadsky Gralin

Now let's see who is hesitant to jump on - since its beyond question that he has a role and is therefore evil.

We need to get a wolf, yes? Else they win overnight.

The lock is Tenz. His behavior guarantees that he's not a villager. And with the connection with Chip I expect he's not the GF.

You need to pick one of them, then tell everyone to vote with you. The villagers and GF need to vote with you. Else the wolves will vote as a block.

My ranking of likelihood of evil:
  1. Tenz
  2. Chip
  3. Nite
  4. Kurve
  5. Bonce
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.

It's called learning. I don't think anyone wants to see me bitch about being a villager 200 times again

If I used your logic based on the one time we played together I'd say you are evil or else you'd be banging on about how you got your favourite role and how you have the best role.

This is wild... What am I supposed to do with the amulet. You guys make it sound like I should've legit just let it explode on me

Good call on the amulet.

King Tenz

Cadsky Gralin

Now let's see who is hesitant to jump on - since its beyond question that he has a role and is therefore evil.
I have no role.

I already claimed village day 1 mate

Lucky I’m still awake, could have been a long phase. Usually you give people the option to accept accelerated phase or not 😂

I’m going Kurve , and now going to sleep.

Good luck everyone!

Cadsky Gralin
this was Chip's vote. Now if we think Chip is evil, he could have intel on this too.

Surely Anubis knows who some of the Jaffa are by now.

Alright.

Why wouldn't you just vote Chip?

I did literally nothing wrong man 😭

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Stargate Werewolf - Night 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back