Media Startaris - Dual premiership winning legend reaches 200

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 31, 2007
ANNISOKAY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sin City Swamprats, Tasmania
This week against the Roys, a much loved, dual flag winning Swamprat plays his 200th game.

One of the best rookies going back to season 25, let's give it up for sataris!

1718283637933.png

More importantly, let's look at this for a grand final performance:

5 kicks
5 goals
In a three point win.

In the words of the great man himself:

This is my greatest sporting achievement since I beat my niece at miniature golf.

Thank you.

Also

5 kicks, 5 goals

giphy.gif

gotthegoodes_s27.png

sataris and GotTheGoodes seen here celebrating the season 27 grand final win!

And then two seasons later he was part of another GF triumph, and was (in his words) arguably robbed of the Deestroy medal. This Swamprat may shy away from the qooty media but he is a quietly confident and fiercely competitive campaigner.

Congratulations and let's hope you get to experience another flag in 10 days' time!

This week against the Roys, a much loved, dual flag winning Swamprat plays his 200th game.

This Swamprat may shy away from the qooty media but he is a quietly confident and fiercely competitive campaigner.
Ummm, doesn't making this thread kinda defeat the purpose of being media shy?

Congratulations anyway satire is

One of the best rookies going back to season 25, let's give it up for sataris!

View attachment 2018998

More importantly, let's look at this for a grand final performance:

5 kicks
5 goals
In a three point win.

In the words of the great man himself:

View attachment 2019010

sataris and GotTheGoodes seen here celebrating the season 27 grand final win!

And then two seasons later he was part of another GF triumph, and was (in his words) arguably robbed of the Deestroy medal. This Swamprat may shy away from the qooty media but he is a quietly confident and fiercely competitive campaigner.

Congratulations and let's hope you get to experience another flag in 10 days' time!
Bloody legendary left hand sataris... On ya mate.

Also love your bannana bread & nutella smoothies.

great to see another S25 rookie still kicking the qooty :thumbsupemoji:

however you might want to introduce yourself to your captain and let him know what and how your name is spelt :oops:

congrats on 200 games sataris especially playing it in the pointy end of the season 🍻

great to see another S25 rookie still kicking the qooty :thumbsupemoji:

however you might want to introduce yourself to your captain and let him know what and how your name is spelt :oops:

congrats on 200 games sataris especially playing it in the pointy end of the season 🍻

Thank you.

I deserve this.

Those dying moments in the S27 grand final have pride of place in Swamprats folklore. Perhaps you can repeat the dose in next week's decider......

I am going to be all up in everyone's shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Startaris - Dual premiership winning legend reaches 200

Remove this Banner Ad

Back