Competitions State Your Case - Weekly Prizes for Sharing Your Opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 19, 2011
West Footscray
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We just wanted to drop a quick note to the Bulldogs Community on BigFooty about our new weekly competition "State Your Case" that we've launched with luggage provider American Tourister.

Very simple format. We'll post a weekly question around a topical footy talking point, and we'll call on Bulldogs fans to share their opinion and "State Your Case."

Each week we'll be giving away a Cube Alfa Suitcase (RRP $320) to one of our favourite responses. We'll also post a variety of the comments as a web story on westernbulldogs.com.au

To check out the competition page and enter, click here: http://bit.ly/xf336R

This week's question is:

"Which Bulldog rookie or recruit has the largest claim to senior selection for Round 1 of the AFL Premiership Season? Why?"

Entries for this week's prize draw close midday tomorrow (9 March 2012).

Awesome idea to get the supporters involved. Just as long as there isn't any questions about Mulligan, otherwise I won't be able to hold back.

To check out the competition page and enter, click here: http://bit.ly/xf336R

This week's question is:

"Which Bulldog rookie or recruit has the largest claim to senior selection for Round 1 of the AFL Premiership Season? Why?"

Entries for this week's prize draw close midday tomorrow (9 March 2012).

Tomorrow is Saturday 10th ....... I think....

"By entering this competition I consent to be contacted by the Western Bulldogs and their affiliated corporate partners." hmmm......

Tomorrow is Saturday 10th ....... I think....

"By entering this competition I consent to be contacted by the Western Bulldogs and their affiliated corporate partners." hmmm......

I did see that Fossie and thought about it.

The club needs to reach out as much as it can, within limits..

At least you are given the opportunity to enter on that basis knowing that your details will be used for marketing.

It's a good idea but the (reported) fine print is discouraging. For me at least.

The evidence of BF is that fans are only too happy to air their views without incentives. Some can be quite insightful and articulate... and a whole lot more refreshing than the cliched stuff put out by the mainstream media.

So there's really no need to put up prizes and set conditions of entry (if that's what they've done).
I suppose it depends on what the ultimate objective of the exercise is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions State Your Case - Weekly Prizes for Sharing Your Opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back