hitemup007

Senior List
Sep 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City
a lot of people who bagged the dockers for taking hill ahead of rich may end up red faced, hill seems to be able to do things that normal players cant, and he also has a great footy brain which makes him a fantastic prospect :thumbsu:

He's already starting to get that crowd reaction when he gets the ball, and he's only played the 4 pre-season games. I noticed last week at the derby, there was an increase in the noise factor when Hill would get near the ball - kind of like when the Wiz would be in the vicinity and people would yell that bit louder... You just knew something good was about to happen. And to reference the OP, a bit like how the weagle crowd would react when their former #3 would get the ball. I think we are in for a load of excitement with this young man over the coming years... :thumbsu:

He's already starting to get that crowd reaction when he gets the ball, and he's only played the 4 pre-season games. I noticed last week at the derby, there was an increase in the noise factor when Hill would get near the ball - kind of like when the Wiz would be in the vicinity and people would yell that bit louder... You just knew something good was about to happen. And to reference the OP, a bit like how the weagle crowd would react when their former #3 would get the ball. I think we are in for a load of excitement with this young man over the coming years... :thumbsu:

Hey he had is own cheers squad at the intra-club scratch match! There as like dead silence in the crowd then Hill would get it and this group of friends /family would go nuts. It was great!

I have seen all the pre season games apart from the roos demolition and Hill is a dead set jet. He is one of those players that doesn't need to get a lot of it to have a real impact. He is an excitement machine and will be a cult figure for sure. His two goals in Bunbury included brilliant evasion, quick thinking, blistering speed and game smarts. He is impressive to say the least.

Or Lynch. :eek:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

*deep breath*

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Lynch..... :D

Definitely an exciting prospect. I'll reserve my judgement as to his consistency but I guess you have to wait a few years for that kind of thing to become evident anyway. I'm really looking forward to watching him do some exciting things this year!

His rate of improvement since he's joined us has been huge ... his confidence in his ability has grown in leaps and bounds ... he always had a potentially very damaging offensive game, but didn't show it enough (only a small glimpse per game) as he was more reactive / defensively minded at WAFL and U18s in 2008.

a lot of people who bagged the dockers for taking hill ahead of rich may end up red faced,

All those people, particularly the mdeiot clowns will be saying something along the lines of...

"A lot of people questioned the pick when it happened but I said before the draft that I think the Dockers are on to something here".

Red faces are for people with a conscience or a clue. None of the mediots have displayed any such traits as far as I can recall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was chilling in Timezone last night with Tom Swift :thumbsu:

Don't know if I approve of him hanging out with any of the new breed. Next thing you know he'll be snorting coke out of a bikie's bumcrack and beating up kids on the Perth foreshore.

Don't know if I approve of him hanging out with any of the new breed. Next thing you know he'll be snorting coke out of a bikie's bumcrack and beating up kids on the Perth foreshore.

Dunno if Hills body is up to the rigors or snorting crack off a bikies bumcoke:confused:, hed probably struggle to beat up any kids at all.

He is tho, hanging out with the next prime minister of australia.

Those two hanging out together would be great. Both seem like real good kids. Cant see them ever getting into trouble. Hill has produced some increadible games this year so far. Good picks to you. In fact WC and Freo have done well.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephen Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back