Stickers on your car??

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering, who has printed stickers and put them on their cars? I put two on mine this morning - 'Sit on it Fonzy We are North Melbourne' and 'Stick the GC where the sun don't shine'. :thumbsu:

I wouldn't have thought so. They haven't taken an anti GC stance. Would contradict everything they claim to stand for.

But that's one for pharro to decide.

yeh fair call lidge, we should try and produce this in some form of mass production and all profits go to the footy department fund.

I wouldn't have thought so. They haven't taken an anti GC stance. Would contradict everything they claim to stand for.

But that's one for pharro to decide.

The design does include a WANM logo - I am more than happy for them to use it as a fund raiser.

yeh fair call lidge, we should try and produce this in some form of mass production and all profits go to the footy department fund.

Yeah as discussed on a previous thread, the most economic weather proof bumper stickers can be produced for around 50c per sticker for 1000 stickers. But they have to be the same design. So far we do not have concensus on what the message needs to be.

Teflon Dean offered to buy 200 of this one...

Banner1.jpg

But there are also these options...

Banner5.jpg

BumperStickerSmall.jpg

So as soon as we know there are 1000 of any one of these that we can shift, I'll order them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take the top one over the others, probably be able to sell about 20.

If we had a larger flier type thing with contact details for the membership ph no and the BF and WANM addresses they could be put up in shops/poles/car windows etc. I think with the AFL's bully boy antics that this would get a favourable reception.

Where can I download a good quality "stick the gold coast.." when I print it out on A3 colour the qualitys not so good, I want something big to plaster over my back window.

Thankyou

How about

Our president is a Pratt and got court
Princes Park - Home of the Melbourne Storm
Tanks for the memories Kouta
Optus Oval -More Tanks than Tiananmen Square

Now go away

Consider Mr count your chickens (Kreuzer to Judd...honestly) gone.

I reckon the top design pharro is the go.

Sell them at about $5 a pop.

We implemented this idea for our soccer group this season and it has increased awareness of our club.

1 of the best forms of adveristing for what the initia outlay is.

Hate to say it but of the 8 people I've shown the designs to, 5 asked who Fonzie was - and they are AFL followers :(

As much as I like the Fonzie ones, I think we haveto go with the other two for general awareness. And if the economics of the deal requires one, then the top one as people say.

Just tell me where I pay!

Pleased to report there's a few of this babies proudly stuck up inside and outsode of the Windy Hill Social Club:thumbsu:

Spread the gospel. North Melbourne is my religion.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Stickers on your car??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back