Suburban footy in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

AllHart

Team Captain
Feb 23, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
I love attending suburban footy games every Saturday around Melbourne and recording the games. I have a YouTube channel called TIGER TV AFL where I upload game-day scenes and selected highlight. I'll use this thread to post links to my videos.

EFNL - Great teamwork by Ferntree Gully players last Saturday ( 5 AUG 2023) against Donvale results in a memorable goal in the 3rd quarter.
My video highlight - 45 second video.

Sensational handball and goal from EDFL Hillside footballer 28 on 22nd July 2023 at Keilor Park:

MPFNL - Six great marks from the Mt Eliza v Frankston YCW game on 12 August 2023 at Emil Madsen Reserve:

Josh Newman from Mornington Football Club in the MPFNL takes a great mark against Edithvale-Aspendale on 12 August 2023.

Mark Highlights from the Devon Meadows v Pearcedale elimination final played at Baxter Park on 20 August 2023.

Mark Highlights from the EDFL game between Deer Park and Rupertswood on 26 Aug 2023 at Coburg Oval.

Last 5 minutes of the Donvale V Warrandyte RESERVES Grand Final on Saturday 2 September 2023. Donvale, after leading all day loses the lead in the final minutes of the game before kicking the winning goal. The crowd went wild.

Last 5 minutes of the WRFL Parkside V Albion Grand Final on Sunday 10th September 2023.. Parkside, after leading all day loses the lead in the final minutes of the game before kicking the winning goal in the last minute. The crowd went wild.

VAFA - Collegians V St Kevins - GRAND FINAL on 24 September 2023 at Elsternwick Park.

Last half game-day scenes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Suburban footy in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back