AFLW SUNS AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see why both teams are on the bottom of the ladder.

Collingwood coach at quarter time praising his players telling them to “flick it around” more

Gold Coast coach at half time telling his players how happy he is with them and keep it up

Both game plans are just pressure the ball carrier into a turnover pass or just pile onto whoever gets the ball and create a stoppage

The game is that congested that the skills and scoring are so poor and some of that is on the umpires they need to blow the whistle a lot earlier as the ball is never coming out 95% of the time

Collingwood are also missing a lot of players through injury they are down to their last players on the list. Should be no excuse from Joyce he has pretty much full list to chose from

I attended today and also attended last week's game. This has been a season from hell for our womens program. Yes we lost some players in the off season but that doesn't explain the heavy losses, lack of game plan and our failing forwardline. Collingwood have been woeful this season - if we can't beat them then how can we beat anyone else in the competition.. That final game against North Melbourne at Arden Street looks like it is going to be a coach killer...
Joyce and Sesseyaro should both be gone now.

And good on you for going. On TV it looked like there was a decent bit of support actually for us.

The game itself you could tell was two poor sides really.
Players on both sides struggled to score.
Wasn't a great game overall. And even then, it was such a close margin.

But the day itself was the perfect time of a game. With the GF parade happening, lots of people around the precint. School holidays and a public holiday over here. It was a fairly decent crowd overall.

I am surprised how poor the suns have been this year. Can blame the players leaving in the off season, can say it should be able system, but players do have the system. You have good players, so can only assume its the system and game plan thats off.

The game itself you could tell was two poor sides really.
Players on both sides struggled to score.
Wasn't a great game overall. And even then, it was such a close margin.

But the day itself was the perfect time of a game. With the GF parade happening, lots of people around the precint. School holidays and a public holiday over here. It was a fairly decent crowd overall.

I am surprised how poor the suns have been this year. Can blame the players leaving in the off season, can say it should be able system, but players do have the system. You have good players, so can only assume its the system and game plan thats off.
It’s not a public holiday on the GC
People up here were at work
Terrible

But with your other comments it’s clear you are with me on sacking Joyce and Sesseyaro

The Purge must happen

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW SUNS AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back