Suns in the Media - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Small point, but if you listen to Twomey on Gettable he says Luko is on a lucrative contract, and it would take around $1m to get him out. That doesn't mean he's getting $1m from the Suns for the next two years. I took as that he would want more than his current salary to move and that would be around $1m.
Yeah, it was speculated when he re-signed that he is on $700-750. Some back ending possibly $800-900? Who knows. I would say, for sure we can keep him. More important, is he in Dimma's plans, is there spot for him in best 22?

If the Club get a trade they are happy with Luko is gone.
So l'm told.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
That scares me after some of the brain dead trades made in our history, let’s hope Dimma saves Craig Cameron from himself

Yeah, it was speculated when he re-signed that he is on $700-750. Some back ending possibly $800-900? Who knows. I would say, for sure we can keep him. More important, is he in Dimma's plans, is there spot for him in best 22?
I don't think his salary is a major factor in him leaving, it's whether Dimma wants him as you say. Twomey is well connected and says it's not a salary dump. You'd think if the Suns don't get a deal they are happy with he stays. Maybe it will give him the motivation to get the most out of talents.

I still think Dimma did not use him properly or he just does not fit into his plan.

Even if he is not used properly you can still make an effort and try during the game at least.
In the north game we lost Jackson archer beat him easily several times and it was only his 15th game. You can’t tell me a 15 game kid should be beating a 109 gamer that comfortably

Even if he is not used properly you can still make an effort and try during the game at least.
In the north game we lost Jackson archer beat him easily several times and it was only his 15th game. You can’t tell me a 15 game kid should be beating a 109 gamer that comfortably
I am not telling you :) I agree with you. That was embarrasing effort, I remember it. For sure, Luko has some work to do. I doubt he will improve in that aspect.

On the other hand he was not the only one in plenty of games. That Eagles game still haunts me. Some poor contest efforts from our supposedly stars.

It's rarely on one player. If bloody Ainsworth converted that set shot (still struggles with set shots) against North, and so on.

I believe that HHF/wing role last year is the best spot for Luko if we keep him. Dimma don't play him like that.

I am mentally ready for Luko to depart, haha.

In my coping mechanism I'm focusing on Clohesy, Graham, Rogers, Andrew 😂

Last edited:
Will Graham says hello

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns speak out as Lukosius exit rumours intensify

Gold Coast captain Miller, who returned from a wrist injury for the Demons clash, said Lukosius had said and done all the right things internally since being dropped.

“That’s the ups and downs of football for him,” Miller said.

“He’s gone back to the twos and played really well on the weekend which is exciting for us.

“Sometimes those types of knocks when they might come unexpectedly can bring someone down but the fact he’s gone back, played well and accepted it, (he) will only get better from that.

“For Luko over the course of this year he’s probably had a bit of a rollercoaster.

“The messaging has been really clear and precise for him. He’s gone back to the twos and he’s doing what he’s supposed to be doing and we’re looking forward to seeing him back in full flight.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns in the Media - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back