Universal Love Suns Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not in this neck of the woods unfortunately.....we moved to my wife's hometown about 7 months ago, and tbh I've only seen around 5 other farangs in that time........I have great internet reception with TV connected to it, and watch NFL and MLB on a few sites that also show AFL, so I'll use them........did a test run with the AFLW and it was OK......so $229 saved....cheers

If you have an iPhone you can download 3uTools to your computer and change your phone location to anywhere in the world. So you can use someone’s kayo or foxtel login and put your location to somewhere in Australia and stream to your tv

If you have an iPhone you can download 3uTools to your computer and change your phone location to anywhere in the world. So you can use someone’s kayo or foxtel login and put your location to somewhere in Australia and stream to your tv
Thanks robo_1 but I still live in the 20th Century and only use my phone for calls and telling me the time of day.....too cheap to buy a watch.....but I have 3 websites that will show me the AFL so all should be good...Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Suns Membership Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back