Autopsy Suns vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

If Jacob heron can play as our small forward at 180cm and 75kg
Can Will Powell at 184cm and ~70kg do the same?

Seems like Powell has some class from all accounts and might provide some forward have poise which we just don't have.

Won't be too many changes
Dew will be all about no "knee jerk" response and confidence in the boys"hitting back hard" after "taking ownership" at a "player initiated meeting" where"no punches were pulled" and everyone heard some"ugly truths"
I think I did it right but fill in any blanks

Hall, Young and May are forced changes. From that I'd also take out Heron.

I love Lyons but he was average in the 2s game so he won't be back in.

Barlow must be in you would think. Maybe we will see Scrimshaw in as well? Powell for a debut game? I would also like to see 2MP come back. It would be interesting to see if they bring Leslie back or swing Day down back.

OUT: Hall, Young, May, Heron
IN: Barlow, Scrimshaw, Powell, 2MP

We are going to severely miss Hall's use coming off half back.

Barlow must come in to offer some experience and steel. Maybe run him with Ward? Miller on Shiel, Swallow on Kelly. Then Brodie to float through as well. I actually liked Brodie against the Cats. Faded but looked good.

Hall, Young and May are forced changes. From that I'd also take out Heron.

I love Lyons but he was average in the 2s game so he won't be back in.

Barlow must be in you would think. Maybe we will see Scrimshaw in as well? Powell for a debut game? I would also like to see 2MP come back. It would be interesting to see if they bring Leslie back or swing Day down back.

OUT: Hall, Young, May, Heron
IN: Barlow, Scrimshaw, Powell, 2MP
I would expect with May out (could be season over?) Leslie gets opportunity to prove himself.

Barlow must come in to offer some experience and steel. Maybe run him with Ward? Miller on Shiel, Swallow on Kelly. Then Brodie to float through as well. I actually liked Brodie against the Cats. Faded but looked good.
I liked Brodie too. Big difference between NEAFL an AFL, he will get better with more games.

At the start of the year I spoke to a player and asked about Brodie , and he said the only thing holding him back is his tank and we saw that last night , but we have to persist with him .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

At the start of the year I spoke to a player and asked about Brodie , and he said the only thing holding him back is his tank and we saw that last night , but we have to persist with him .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The same knock was on Ainsworth but no doubt that has improve otherwise he wouldn't play midfield.

In:2MP, Barlow, Lyons, Powell, Lemmens
Out:May, Hall, Young, Ballard, Heron

Try Day back if it doesn't work bring in Leslie for the saints match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dew will be all about no "knee jerk" response and confidence in the boys"hitting back hard" after "taking ownership" at a "player initiated meeting" where"no punches were pulled" and everyone heard some"ugly truths"

And TGHLT (take a good hard look at themselves)?

4 quarter effort? Dew loves that one

Watching the Giants do the Crows to halftime at home scares me about the molesting we'll receive at Spotless. GWS seems to have a lot of their players back from injury. That midfield is going to tear us to shreds, and they're going to dominate us in the air. They've already had 8 more tackles than we made in the entire game :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Suns vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back