Competitions Supercoach 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Please register your interest here if you want to be apart of our board SC and we will get leagues up and running again.

I need final finishing positions from last year so we can order the divisions accordingly. Try and be honest as i am unsure with the launch new site you can get your final place from last season but i will look into it.

Then we will need a league Captain who can create a league and invite the other members. First things first though and lets see how much interest we have and the amount of leagues needed.

PARTICIPANTS

1. Polo - Polonar FFC - 124
2. Blue Bloods - Blue Bloods - 129
3. Tidus - 308
4. Faz 2000 - The Velour Fog - 1,238
5. Derogue - The Reapers - 2,060
6. Raymagoo - Raymagoo - 3,455
7. Tenant - Super duper squad -5152
8. DIG - The Other Guys SCE - 5,313
9. Chism - Chappy's Cowboys - 5,428
10. No1Suspect - Spud Regals - 7,000
11. Frrosts - The Frrosts - 9,425
12. Kramer1 - Sherrin heads - 10,000
13. Dumb - Tanksfornothing - 10,489
14. Lord_Nibbler - Vatican Vampires - 12,000
15. Premiership quarter - Juddernaught - 13,569
16. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - Wolf of SCP - 14,769
17. Deadoralive - Hold one time - 18,000
18. etsal1 - ??? - 20,000
19. marleyblue - Wrecking Bell - 30,000
20. Vapor - Derp Merchant - 34,524
21. Magruder - The Schadenfruedes - 35,000
22. Sydney Blue - 37,702
23. esoteric - ??? - 38,739
24. yarran13 - The Blue Mafia - 41,995
25. sunwin - BlueBoys - 43,317
26. Jeremias - Beano's Brigade - 49,657
27. BluStreak - BluStars - 102,600
28. Wickzki
29. BM123
30. Estal - Lucky Charms
31. Bootsma_21 - BBQ Gibbs
32. Badpunter - juddtastic
33. Shandog - Chasing 17

Last edited:

If people could post this from last seasons SC it would be great and here is mine...

2013SCteamscorefinal_zpsc896313d.png

I did do this though before the new site launched and it provides us with all the Info we need to allocate divisions. Not sure if you can still get this and Jeremias may know.

I'm in, was in Div 2 last year, Div 1 the year before.

According to Jeremias' thread, I ranked 124 last year.

I did do this though before the new site launched and it provides us with all the Info we need to allocate divisions. Not sure if you can still get this and Jeremias may know.

Just had a look. Unfortunately it doesn't look like you can access your 2013 ranking any more unless you finished in the top 100.

We may have to organize the leagues on a first-come-first-served basis. Not ideal, but looks like it'll have to do.

Just had a look. Unfortunately it doesn't look like you can access your 2013 ranking any more unless you finished in the top 100.

We may have to organize the leagues on a first-come-first-served basis. Not ideal, but looks like it'll have to do.

Yeah. SJ may be able to help us out on getting last seasons rankings now for those that were not apart of SC leagues last season on BF. If it can be done that is!

Count me in again.
Finished in the 100-120K range last year. Will provide 2014 team details soon.

Have tried that link above many times today. It only ever took me to the log in screen which then would only display the individuals in my team for rnd 23. No further navigation was possible. Used IE and Firefox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please register your interest here if you want to be apart of our board SC and we will get leagues up and running again.

I need final finishing positions from last year so we can order the divisions accordingly. Try and be honest as i am unsure with the launch new site you can get your final place from last season but i will look into it.

Then we will need a league Captain who can create a league and invite the other members. First things first though and lets see how much interest we have and the amount of leagues needed.

I'm in.....

will get my stats from last year and post them shortly.

Here it is:

upload_2014-2-2_17-29-25.png

Last edited:
count me in
came 2060 last year

Added but i need your team name for this season and any proof of the 2060 finish? Were you in any leagues last season on BF??

Also Wickzki we need your final finishing position from last season.

if i can make a suggestion, i feel the league sign-up threads are tucked away somewhat in the 'off-topic' sub-forum. i've had a quick look at the other team forums and (without actually going into the threads and reading them) GWS, GC have generated more responses than we have to this point. i'm a bit worried that it's not generating the numbers it could if signup + interest was in the main carlton forum. if not a relocation, perhaps some links from the DT/SC discussion thread?

if i can make a suggestion, i feel the league sign-up threads are tucked away somewhat in the 'off-topic' sub-forum. i've had a quick look at the other team forums and (without actually going into the threads and reading them) GWS, GC have generated more responses than we have to this point. i'm a bit worried that it's not generating the numbers it could if signup + interest was in the main carlton forum. if not a relocation, perhaps some links from the DT/SC discussion thread?
Yeah I only noticed it was going when I saw that link, don't be scared put it on the main board.

Will get shite from the extinct but who cares.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions Supercoach 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back