Competitions Supercoach 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Chism & Navy Blues 73 - One spot left in Intermediate - first to reply here gets the invite. (Please don't come in and clean house if you are an expert)
PS - not sure how many spots left in expert - JuddgementDay ?
All good and I have been Top 10% ranked for the last 5 years now.

No dramas if no spot is available and I was late to the party honestly!

Happy to be on standby if anything opens up. 👍

Hey guys don't mean to barge in, but if any of you are interested in joining a Carlton BF AFL Fantasy league then the code is 529Z9KDZ. Join up!

G'day guys.
I need to fill one spot in a brand new keepers league I have with a few mates. The draft is tomorrow (Sunday) night 8pm. If one of you guys could chuck in a team it would mean the league could go ahead with the draft. You don't have to play the season (but you can if you like). You don't have to turn up for the draft (but you can if you like). Just jump in, fill the spot, and when I find another coach you can handover (or stay in if you like).
Code is 672309, Bradbury Keepers in honour of the great man.
Cheers,
Eso.

G'day guys.
I need to fill one spot in a brand new keepers league I have with a few mates. The draft is tomorrow (Sunday) night 8pm. If one of you guys could chuck in a team it would mean the league could go ahead with the draft. You don't have to play the season (but you can if you like). You don't have to turn up for the draft (but you can if you like). Just jump in, fill the spot, and when I find another coach you can handover (or stay in if you like).
Code is 672309, Bradbury Keepers in honour of the great man.
Cheers,
Eso.
Done

All good and I have been Top 10% ranked for the last 5 years now.

No dramas if no spot is available and I was late to the party honestly!

Happy to be on standby if anything opens up. 👍
Sent an invite to my discussion group (League code within)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back