Not open for further replies.

DOG GOD

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2003
Onstage with KISS
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
hey all,

just been on the supercoach site for the last 30 mins trying to fix my team. I completed my team of 30 players and when i saved it I had adcock in 3 positions, and my ruck reserves as my forward reserves. I then went in to fix it and I had a salary cap of $10,635,000!! No matter what team I put in now it reverts back to the one where adcock is in 3 positions....(????)

Has anyone else had problems today?

hey all,

just been on the supercoach site for the last 30 mins trying to fix my team. I completed my team of 30 players and when i saved it I had adcock in 3 positions, and my ruck reserves as my forward reserves. I then went in to fix it and I had a salary cap of $10,635,000!! No matter what team I put in now it reverts back to the one where adcock is in 3 positions....(????)

Has anyone else had problems today?

If it was Ablett in 3 positions would you be complaining? :D

i had a simliar problem, i was left with 2 gibbs, rich as one of my starting rucks, and H mac in the forward line, i couldnt fix it, so i cleared the whole team to do it again, and i had 10.4 mil. i was able to fix it by clicking the save my team button when the team was empty, then i was left with my regular 10 mil, but i had to fill my team in again

also, when mine did it, when i went to trade someone, like rich from my rucks for example, the entire ruck and forward divisions were gone, and i had 5k to fill them with, haha

i had a simliar problem, i was left with 2 gibbs, rich as one of my starting rucks, and H mac in the forward line, i couldnt fix it, so i cleared the whole team to do it again, and i had 10.4 mil. i was able to fix it by clicking the save my team button when the team was empty, then i was left with my regular 10 mil, but i had to fill my team in again

Thanks Trix, yeah did what you said and it fixed the problem. This is why I won't be touching my team come thursday. This is bound to happen then also.

Now you know why you have to have your team FINISHED by Tuesday this week .

Put your team on paper as well just in case .

Lock your team in and go on holidays for 3 days :D

haha, yeh but there needs to be one final tweak after teams are named, haha. and its just to tempting!!

It happened to me also, Just contact them and they should have it fixed in a day or 2.

I'm not sure I wanna touch my team on Thursday.

Does anyone know if Cox will be a definate starter this week? :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back